About the role:
We are looking for a motivated, energetic, and focused Technical Project Manager (TPM)
to be the technical face of Forter to our customers. You will be responsible for managing the client onboarding process, answering all technical questions arising pre- and post-sale, assessing customer needs and resolving their technical questions, and identifying and adapting Forter’s products and services, as necessary. You will work in conjunction with our R&D, Sales, Solutions Consulting, Customer Success, and Product Management / Analytics teams as a key technical advisor and product advocate for our solutions, ensuring that Forter consistently delivers superior service and support to existing and prospective customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build integration project plans with merchants/partners to Forter’s software, driving the plan to completion, and evaluating success throughout
- Manage all aspects of integration projects, including coordinating with Forter engineering, product, and analytics resources in Tel Aviv as well as merchant resources in accordance with project management best practices
- Maintain and update shared project plans and ensure project reporting is consistently delivered to internal and external project stakeholders
- Ensure clients and vendors that internal resources are on-track with their requirements so the project plans run smoothly
- Manage any issues that may arise during the on-boarding process; act as the primary point of contact for existing clients with respect to Forter's integration technology
- Support the sales and customer success departments by developing a deep understanding and working knowledge of Forter's service
- Enable sales and customer success by continually developing new documentation to more easily communicate Forter’s integration technology and simplify the on-boarding process
- Help remove barriers for existing and potential partners by clearly articulating Forter’s integration technology and helping scope projects with a relentless drive for quality
- Working with clients or partners to perform and document data/technical gap analysis
What You'll Need:
- 5-7 years of previous technical integrations experience
- 5 years of client facing and or consultative experience
- Experience working directly with enterprise clients
- Solid understanding of API integrations
- Previous experience in the payments, e-commerce, and/or fraud space is a major plus
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401K Plan
- Comprehensive and generous health insurance, including vision and dental coverage Stock options
- Generous PTO policy
- Half day Fridays
Salary Range: $108,000 - $145,000 + bonus + equity + benefits
The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, and skill level.
Digital commerce is built on trust. At every point along the eCommerce journey, businesses must make a critical decision: Can I trust this customer? Answering this simple question accurately and instantly is powerful—it can accelerate revenue growth and strengthen a company’s connection with its customers. How do we do it? Forter was founded on the insight that it's not about what is being purchased, nor where— but who is behind the interaction.
The Forter Decision Engine finds patterns across more than one billion identities in our dataset. We isolate fraudsters and protect customers—ensuring everyone gets the experience they deserve. Given that trust is central to how we operate, Forter is very much driven by a defined set of values. We attract remarkable talent and have retention and engagement levels that are well above benchmarks. We’re meticulous about strengthening our culture as we grow and ensuring this is an environment where people can have outsized impact.
Trust is backed by data – Forter is a recipient of over 10 workplace and innovation awards, including:
- Great Place to Work Certification (2021, 2022, 2023)
- Fortune’s Best Workplaces in NYC (2022)
- #3 on Fast Company’s list of “Most Innovative Finance Companies” (2022)
- Forbes Cloud 100 (2021, 2022)
- SAP Pinnacle Awards “New Partner Application Award” (2023)
- Fintech Breakthrough Awards – Best Fraud Prevention Platform (2023)
Life as a Forterian:
We are a team of over 500 Forterians spread across 3 different continents. Since 2013, we've raised $525 million from investors such as Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital and Salesforce Ventures. We're on a mission to bring trust to global digital commerce so that companies like Nordstrom, Priceline, Instacart and ASOS can block fraud, drive revenue and improve customer experience.
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at email@example.com. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
- Forter does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Forter (or any related) jobs alias or directly to any Forter employees. Forter will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.