About The Business And The Role:
Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global technology provider serving the financial services industry, driving innovation in payments, processing services, risk and compliance, customer and channel management, and business insights and optimization.
You can “Find Your Forward" as part of our team at Fiserv, a FORTUNE™ 500 member and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the 8th consecutive year, you will join the industry leader in financial services technology. With more than 44,000 associates around the world, we’re pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in financial services with deep expertise and a dedication to innovation.
About the Opportunity:
Within our client facing business unit, this role will support the delivery of a Mobile Banking solution to our large overseas banking client.
We are interested in a Senior Test Analyst with a strong testing background and mindset, developed through years of API testing experience, native mobile API testing and continuous education in the testing field. You will know how to apply critical thinking skills in your role to identify problems in our products to deliver to the needs of our clients.
Please note - At this point in time, we are only able to consider candidates that are currently in NZ with existing work rights.
- Understand and communicate the scope of testing required to meet the needs of the project or desired business capabilities
- Review test plans, assist with managing post-design scope changes and resolving issues throughout the SDLC
- Advanced understanding of various testing techniques and how to apply these given the context of the project or environment that you are testing in
- Ability to plan and execute Integration testing with 3rd party systems
- Undertake functional testing of Mobile Solutions software releases
- Develop and maintain standard QA and Test documents to form an integral part of the delivery methodology
- Understand the system architecture, release, and environment management, and contribute towards quality initiatives and overall process improvements
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- Strong proficiency in technical API testing principles and tools such as Postman, SoapUI, Fiddler, Charles Proxy or similar
- Demonstrable software testing experience at senior level with a strong background in native mobile applications and native mobile API's
- General knowledge in test automation framework and tools preferably Native iOS and Android (Espresso and XCTest).
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment using Rapid software testing techniques
- Experience in banking domain a plus
- Advanced testing or Agile certifications advantageous, e.g., ISTQB, CSM
Fiserv Has Lots Of Added Benefits Including:
- $1,000 net per annum towards gym fees or public transport costs
- Generous leave entitlements including topped up Parental Leave and Birthday Leave
- Full life, trauma, and income continuance insurance
- Fully paid Southern Cross medical insurance for the Wellbeing 1 plan
- Subsidized gym memberships
- We’ve got open plan offices which feature pool tables, foosball and table tennis, as well as cool deck spaces complete with BBQs (and let's not forget Friday drinks)!