nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.
As a German Speaking Project Manager you will be part of a high-performing professional services team focused on evaluating how the nCino product can best meet our European clients’ needs and working with the Implementation Consultant to oversee the application of a seven-step implementation process with nCino bank and credit union customers.
- Learn the Salesforce platform and nCino Bank Operating System Application
- Become Salesforce.com certified with at least two different certifications within your first six months
- Work in tandem with your nCino Implementation Consultant to evaluate the needs, processes, and policies of your client base, configure the nCino system in the most efficient way possible to meet those needs, and ultimately implement the system within the institution
- Oversee all aspects of the software implementation project that typically lasts 10-16 weeks
- Manage daily project load amongst three to four concurrent clients and answer all project related questions in a timely manner
- Be able to correctly understand, organise and evaluate the risks and needs of the client to identify large issues, potential obstacles and risks
- Write two customer facing nCino Knowledge articles per quarter from issues that have arisen and the solutions identified during the implementation process
- Create and manage Project Plans and lead regular Project status meetings for each client
- Demo and train customers on the use of the nCino software as part of the implementation process
- Assist customers with user acceptance testing of the nCino Bank Operating System
- Oversee customers when they go-live on the nCino software and manage the handoff to the nCino Support and Customer Success Team
- 4 years of previous financial industry experience; specifically, a commercial or SBA lending background and familiarity of banking language and processes or a combination of experience, education, & superior performance
- Exceptional communication skills and an innovative problem solving personality
- Proven ability to interact and communicate with customers in a professional, positive and constructive way; comfortable with public speaking and leading a meeting
- Ability and motivation to learn quickly and independently
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritize daily tasks, projects and workload to deliver according to the project schedule
- Strong analytical mindset; being able to observe a client’s current process and analyze how the nCino product will benefit them
- Strong leadership skills; previous managerial and project management experience preferred
- Ability to present and explain project specific information to diverse types of audiences
- Strong ability to define and document business and functional requirements, business process maps ("As-Is/To be") flows and diagrams
- Familiar with European banking regulations and governance
- Ability to travel 50-75% of the time
- Fluent in English & German
- Ability to work outside of standard business hours as necessary
- Experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce.com or systems built on relational databases a big plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
nCino is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, nCino will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our commitment to inclusion and equality includes a strong belief that the diversity of our team is instrumental to our success. We strive to create workplaces where employees are empowered to bring their authentic selves to work.