At SumUp, we're building a world where merchants can succeed while doing what they truly love. Our mission from day one is simple: give back to local merchants the joy to succeed, thanks to simple and innovative tools.
SumUp is a digital ecosystem dedicated to local entrepreneurs. Our range of solutions answers all our merchants' challenges; from reservations, through click and collect, deliveries and digital payment, to the management of their business thanks to intuitive and comprehensive financial analytics.What You’ll Do
- Speaking to new enquiries
- Taking that enquiry through the whole sales process (qualification to close)
- Reporting to team leader (each day initially)
Why you should join SumUp
- Proven experience as Sales representative minimum 1 year
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Strong telephone presence and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Self-starter, highly motivated, goal oriented, fearless, ambitious, team player
- Previous experience in the F&B (food and beverage) sector is a plus
- Knowledge of Hubspot / Salesforce (CRM) would be a plus
- Data driven to make the right decisions
- We’re a truly global team of 3000+ people from 60+ countries, spread across 3 continents.
- You'll have the opportunity to make an impact as we work in flat hierarchies
- Competitive Health Insurance Cover with Vitality (including optical, dental)
- Life Assurance cover with MetLife for 2 x your salary
- Learning & development budget: €2000/employee/year
- Babbel: unlimited access to the Babbel platform to learn up to 14 languages
- SumUp Sessions: Confidential, accessible self-care. A mental health & wellbeing tool available to all employees through access to licensed psychotherapists
- We get together regularly for breakfasts, team events, office parties and sports
- This role is based in London
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we create powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a ‘team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America, and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.Job Application Tip
We recognise that candidates feel they need to meet 100% of the job criteria in order to apply for a job. Please note that this is only a guide. If you don’t tick every box, it’s ok too because it means you have room to learn and develop your career at SumUp.