Calling all innovators – find your future at Fiserv.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments, and we move money and information in a way that moves the world. We connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants, and consumers to one another millions of times a day – quickly, reliably, and securely. Any time you swipe your credit card, pay through a mobile app, or withdraw money from the bank, we’re involved. If you want to make an impact on a global scale, come make a difference at Fiserv.
What does a successful Senior Implementations Analyst do at Fiserv?
- The Implementations Team in Digital Solutions is a dynamic group of high-level performers who are leading the industry in cutting-edge online banking solutions.
- Digital Solutions provides industry-leading products and services for the online and mobile channels to help financial institutions drive deeper relationships and more effectively compete in the digital transformation.
- Digital Solutions develops innovative online banking and mobile banking solutions for financial institutions of all sizes with a mission to deliver easy and compelling digital financial management and money movement always at your fingertips.
What you will do:
- Conduct system evaluations for institution’s current system to determine if the appropriate Fiserv products are represented as well as client workflow, setup requirements, etc.
- Provide data analysis and mapping from other eBanking systems to Fiserv applications for new business to Fiserv as well as migration projects to our Fiserv service bureau environment
- Provide product installations for all applicable electronic banking products for new business as well as migration projects to our Fiserv service bureau environment; this involves walking clients through setup and procedures and may include conducting client presentations
- Train new clients on product features and provides ongoing training as needed for existing clients and offer analysis that may influence the client with the allocation of their resources throughout and after the project
- Develop test plans to assure that the client's installations/conversions work properly with product features and that new features for the institution work as expected
- Provide technical telephone and/or on-site applications support to customers, answering questions on function and usage of product and handle client calls and issues involving moderate to medium complex technical issues
What you will need to have:
- 3+ years of experience in an Implementations or Professional Services role
- 3+ years of technical financial services experience
- 3+ years of experience translate highly technical explanations to a non-technical audience
- 3+ years of professional management experience, particularly in a groundbreaking, fast-growing environment
- 3+ years of experience in effectively prioritizing and executing tasks in a high-pressure environment
What would be great to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field or equivalent work experience
- PMP or project management certifications
- Financial or banking ndustry experience
- Previous Fiserv core or online banking experience
- Previous customer service experience
Important info about this role:
- We’re better together. This role is fully on-site.
- There is an expected 10% of travel each year.
- In order to be considered, you must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without need for visa sponsorship, now or in the future, as it will not be provided for this role.
What you should know about us:
Fiserv is a global fintech leader with 40,000-plus (and growing) associates proudly serving clients in more than 100 countries. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company, one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and a top scorer on Bloomberg’s Gender-Equality Index, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce that reflects our world. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by law. Visit fiserv.com/en/about-fiserv/diversity-inclusion.html to find out more.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Warning about fake job posts:
Please be aware of fraudulent job postings that are not affiliated with Fiserv. Fraudulent job postings may be used by cyber criminals to target your personally identifiable information and/or to steal money or financial information.
Any communications from a Fiserv representative will come from a legitimate business email address. We will not hire through text message, social media, or email alone, and any interviews will be conducted in person or through a secure video call. We won’t ask you for sensitive information nor will we ask you to pay anything during the hiring process. We also won’t send you a check to cash on Fiserv’s behalf.
If you see suspicious activity or believe that you have been the victim of a job posting scam, you should report it to your local FBI field office (fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices) or to the FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center (ic3.gov).
More about life at Fiserv and joining our team:
Find out more about us and how you can take the next step at careers.fiserv.com. Whenever you're ready for a change, we're ready to help.