NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leader in transforming, connecting and running technology platforms for self-directed banking, stores and restaurants. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 38,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- Define and develop test automation strategy and framework for testing multiple platforms like Web, Mobile and, Desktop by incorporating industry best practices
- Understand the API contracts between cross-products, test and troubleshoot any issues with API definitions
- Understand the entire system end-to-end and involve in every step of software development process like designing, development, and testing
- Define and implement test strategy for complex end-to-end systems that comprise the NCR solutions
- Mentor, teach, and coach teams across organization to adopt and use best-in-class test automation practices
- Collaborate with solution engineers, hardware engineers, software engineers, network engineers and QA engineers.
- Investigate customer defects and provide both functional and technical root cause analysis
- Apply engineering principals, data analysis best practice and process knowledge to conduct root cause analysis of functional and non-functional defects
- Support continuous development and maintenance of all automation scripts
- Support Automated Product Regression Execution for each new Product Release
- Design test strategies and comprehensive test plans to align with business risk and technology goals
- Estimate, prioritize, plan automation testing efforts related project work
- Act as Vendor Liaison – manage 3rd Party Tools and Upgrades
- Maintain quality artifacts such as test designs, cases and tools used by the organization
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- 5+ years of professional software testing experience desired (prior automation experience required)
- Expertise in using Automation and SDLC Tools (e.g. Jira, Jenkins, SoapUI, Postman, Tosca, UFT, Selenium)
- Expertise in managing test plans and cases using test management tools
- Experience is managing quality related efforts within an Agile based software development methodology
- Ability to deploy and configure various systems, tools and applications for development and testing purposes
- Strong collaboration skills – ability to work with Product Owners, Software Developers, Scrum Masters and Project Managers to deliver solutions and capabilities that exceed expectations
- A real problem solver, ability to find opportunities for improvement and tackle them without external direction
- Strong personal accountability and ownership required
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Full time employee benefits include
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.