Who We Are
Since our start in 2017 we have provided smart tools that help put financial power back in the hands of the people – where we believe it belongs. Everything we do is based on one vision: to improve the financial health of our users.
So far, we’ve helped Swedes, Norwegians, Finns and Germans save millions by refinancing expensive consumer credits. But we aim higher. New markets, new tools, new products and new ways of improving people’s financial lives. This means we need more brains and hearts to fuel our growth. That is why we are currently searching for our next PM to help us expand our product portfolio.
What You Will Be Doing
In this role you will be working with a team of engineers and designers to create complementary products to our core offering. We believe that everyone should get the interest rate they deserve, meaning that assisting our users with debt management will always be at the core of what we do.
However, and this is where it gets interesting, financial health can include a wide variety of tools beyond refinancing existing credit. Budgeting tools, forecasting, debt management and the list goes on. In essence you and the team will be creating everything that can help users to sleep better at night knowing that Anyfin is looking out for their best interests(rates). - We are pretty happy with that last formulation, not gonna lie.
We assume that if you have read this far you are well versed in the basics of Product Management but let's iron some things out before we continue; in this role you will
- Work closely with the team all the way from discovery, conducting competitive analysis to finding out what we should build and why
- Support designers and engineers conducting market research
- Work closely with stakeholders to gather requirements and prioritize features
- Develop go-to-market strategies and execute on launches
- Analyze product performance and provide recommendations for improvement
If done correctly your actions will allow Anyfin to differentiate in the lending and fintech space in a way that we can only guess and dream of today.
Who You Are
For skills and requirements continue reading.
In order to be successful in this role we believe that you will have worked in some PM roles before joining us. We do not believe in measuring this kind of experience in years but we expect you to have experience working on the full product lifecycle - discovery to performance analysis - it will allow you to hit the ground running. Experience from a fast growing organization and/or fintech is meriting but not a requirement. Rather we would love to see a deep passion for creating user friendly products that actually help people.
Additionally we would love to see evidence of the following in your background:
- A university degree in Mathematics, statistics, computer science, business or equivalent.
- Experience from AB testing or what some would refer to as “product experimentation”.
- Experience in digital B2C products: mobile and web applications and working in an international context.
- A strong business and commercial understanding and understanding what drives customer engagement. This enables you to push design boundaries - If that feels like a “buzzword sentence” it's because it was, but we have a feeling if you know what we mean.
In short we are looking for a pragmatic product generalist with a mix of strategy and doer mentality. If you are still reading this we hope that sounds like a good fit? So let's get to the good stuff…
We offer you
the chance to be part of something truly amazing. With strong backers and a world class team there is no limit to what we can achieve together.
We promise that you will be challenged, pushed to develop your skill set and get the opportunity to work alongside amazing and smart colleagues. While we've had a good run so far it is what lies ahead that excites everyone that works here, and we are just getting started. Then there is the compensation package, centrally located cozy office, extra time off on your birthday and a bunch of other benefits as well. But we will get to all that in due time.
For now begin your journey with us by clicking "Apply" below.
We cannot wait to meet you!