We’re MYOB, a business management platform designed to unleash the potential of businesses across Australia and New Zealand! As the #originalstartup, our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we are so much more. We help our Aussie and Kiwi customers unleash their full potential, giving them the tools to Start, Survive and Succeed all in the one place.
We’re always on the hunt for those who bring a different perspective, diversity of thought and the drive to make our culture even better. Take your career to a new dimension at MYOB.About The Team
Our Tech team are true heroes. They’ve taken our legacy success and transformed it into an extraordinary SaaS platform to support SME and Enterprise businesses in ways they never knew they needed. By joining the Tech team, you’ll be an integral part of building our all-in-one business management platform.About You
What Will Make You a Good Fit
- You have been a top developer who knows how to get things done. You have experience being a tech leader that takes a team-first approach and acts as a multiplier, making other developers better at their craft.
- You have keen attention to detail with a steadfast focus on uplifting the technical capability of the development teams around you;
- You use your influencing abilities to help Product and Delivery partners make technically informed decisions, and can deep into the code and be able to walk the walk and talk the talk;
- You have extensive experience in TDD, DevOps, Clean Code and Architecture and are passionate about bringing others on the journey;
What Makes This Role Exciting
- Proficiency in the design and architecture of highly scalable, performant systems;
- Strong experience in DevOps, CI/CD, Alerting and Monitoring;
- Significant experience with Testing (TDD, BDD, automation testing);
- Experience in mentoring and coaching.
- Work with passionate and like-minded people to build new experiences supporting accountants and practices, integrating integrate with them, to deliver exceptional customer outcomes.
- Work with modern technologies and engineering practices (Microservices, DevOps, Continuous Delivery)
This might be a stepping stone for your future career as an Architect, Engineering Manager or Delivery Manager - the choice is yours. We have both technical and managerial career paths.
If you want to work in a collaborative environment that celebrates purposeful curiosity, where your opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, you should work at MYOB.Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
🎥 See what it's like to work at MYOB and what we're all about.
🎯 Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
🎯 Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
🎯 Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
🎯 A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
🎯 Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
🎯 Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every applicant.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and we champion diversity. Don’t meet every single requirement of this role? Still apply! Research tells us that that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply unless they meet every single requirement. At MYOB we believe that the right hire is someone who makes an addition to our culture, rather than someone who fits in and conforms to our status quo. Moving to ‘Culture Add’ means adding team members who not only value MYOBs standards and workplace culture, but also bring an aspect of diversity that positively contributes to MYOB. So, if you’re excited about this role, or about MYOB, we’d still love to hear from you!