CLIENT ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST Technology and Financial Services
- Combine your account management and financial services experience
- Build and nurture key business relationships
- Dynamic and fast-paced technology environment.
Ultradata, headquartered in Melbourne (in East Malvern) is a trusted technology business partner to significant financial institutions across the Australian and Asia Pacific financial services market. A long established business with deep experience and expertise, Ultradata has successfully completed thousands of technology projects across a portfolio spanning core banking, funds management, consumer finance, lending and an array of digital and online services. Ultradata’s mantra is ‘Vision to Reality’. Its vision it to be the premier provider of innovative software technology solutions and professional services, unrivalled in the finance industry.
To be an account manager, facilitator and problem solver conducting periodic client relationship meetings, addressing client queries and facilitating operational requests, and connecting our existing clients to our broad suite of products and services. As an experienced account manager and client engagement specialist, you will successfully build and maintain positive working relationships with clients and internal stakeholders and provide a high level of customer service and product knowledge to them.
Consistently delivering on agreed targets, your success will also be measured by the way in which you develop a deep understanding of our products and services, so you can effectively match client needs with the right products and business solutions.
Specific accountabilities will include:
- To act as the primary communication link between Ultradata and allocated clients, becoming their trusted advisor and first point of contact
- Develop approved account sales plans to achieve agreed targets, including client satisfaction and retention metrics.
- Keep clients fully informed of the current and scheduled products and services offered by Ultradata, the activities of Ultradata including success stories, growth plans, and new innovations.
- As trusted relationships develop, encourage clients to be reference sites for Ultradata
- Maintain regular contact with clients through site visits (when possible), video conferencing, phone and email contact. Develop a strong understanding of client organisational hierarchies, business priorities and key people
- Understand the articulated business requirements of the client and communicate these to relevant teams within Ultradata
- Monitor and communicate client satisfaction levels to the relevant Ultradata teams – and resolve any roadblocks or impediments standing in the way of success
- Monitor the volume of support calls. If call volumes exceed expected levels, investigate why and introduce procedures to reduce the volume. This may include alternative business practices, training programs or improved issue resolution by Ultradata
- Introduce, where appropriate, key Ultradata people to address issues as these arise from time to time, ranging from senior executives to technical gurus
- Collate and refer to more senior management, suggested enhancements received from clients for possible inclusion into future product releases.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree qualified, as a minimum
- Demonstrated experience in account management in financial services, fintech or technology environments
- At least f three years in dedicated account management, relationship management, sales or business development type roles
- Able to quickly grasp the complexity of technology products and services
- Experience in demonstrating and providing solutions to varying client needs.
- Proven track record developing mutually beneficial relationships with key accounts
- Excellent problem-solving skills and stakeholder management
- Ability to take an analytical approach and ability to participate in various negotiations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to interpret technical data and discuss problems with clients using both technical and business terminology
- Able to effectively influence client stakeholders, including decision makers, management and senior staff.