NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leader in transforming, connecting and running technology platforms for self-directed banking, stores and restaurants. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 38,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Sales Operations Support Associate
Work shift: 3pm - 11pm
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Create, review and close tickets and maintain accurate customer records
- Answer inbound calls and live-chats from clients, customers, and external partners
- Provide efficient productivity and superior quality service while working in a fast-paced environment
- Provide troubleshooting and ask probing questions to identify issues and promptly solve them
- Ability to work multiple systems simultaneously
- Ability to conduct basic research into cryptocurrency transactions using public blockchains
- Maintain and manage internal queues and alerts
- Assume special projects as required by management
- Microsoft Office
- Google Workspace Suite
Education, Experience & Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 1 year prior customer service/call center work experience required; preferably in a technical environment.
- Previous handling of inbound and outbound call center phones preferred.
- Previous handling of inbound live-chats preferred.
- Knowledge of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies preferred.
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Demonstrate independent decision-making skills.
- Must be able to successfully pass all applicable background screening tests.
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Full time employee benefits include
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.