Paysafe (“Paysafe”) (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com .
This role sits in the Group Finance function of Paysafe Group, a dynamic Fintech business.
The role will report to the Group Financial Controller and support internal management reporting as well as external requirements driven by Investor Relations. The main focus will be on supporting the monthly EBITDA close, the preparation of management reports and detailed variance analysis. On a day-to-day basis this role will work very closely with the Director of Management Reporting who oversees certain core aspects of internal as well as external reporting.
The Management Reporting Analyst will work closely with various functions such as Investor Relations, Group FP&A as well as divisional controllership and FP&A.
This role requires an individual with strong communication and analytical skills, attention to detail and a controls mindset. The successful candidate is also expected to support continuous process improvements and ensure reliable data and analysis is provided for external and internal purposes. The role should also be able to provide temporary cover for the Director of Management Reporting as required.
- Support monthly EBITDA close for the Group
- Analyse management numbers on a monthly basis
- Explain revenue, margin and SG&A trends
- Prepare monthly Board report
- Prepare the quarterly segment pack
- Prepare IR data files and explanation of movements
- This includes ownership of the following quarterly deliverables
- Feed back on close delays and issues
- Contribute to Finance change projects such as Chart of account rationalisation
Skills And Experience
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA or similar qualification
- 2+ years post qualified experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including Smart View
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Strong controls mindset
- Ability to analyse financial data and draw sound conclusions from it
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Ability to plan and prioritise multiple tasks in order to meet challenging deadlines
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.