Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT—payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more—in one unified workforce platform.
By connecting every business system to one source of truth for employee data, businesses can automate all of the manual work they normally need to do to make employee changes. Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can just click a button and set up a new employees’ payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps—like Slack, Zoom, and Office 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1B from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, and Bedrock—and was named one of America’s best startup employers by Forbes (#12 out of 500).
About The Role
Rippling is looking for an experienced Senior Program Manager, Sales Skills Enablement, to enable our sales teams. You will partner with revenue leadership and be responsible for maximizing the effectiveness of our sales professionals and driving revenue optimization through compete, sales skills and methodology training. Training delivery will include a variety of mediums including virtual, in-person, and self-paced content.
The person we’re looking for has proven success in sales and enablement and enjoys sales methodology and competitive enablement. You are able to influence, advise, and align with the Revenue Leaders and other key stakeholders to optimize go-to-market processes. You’ll enable our sales teams and ensure our sales reps and leaders hit their numbers.
On a typical day, you will collaborate with stakeholders to identify and standardize best practices, review sales calls, create competitive win stories, develop training plans, and facilitate live and virtual sessions. Ideal candidates will have strong SaaS go to market experience across multiple segments, and be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and learning-focused individual with a strong sense of urgency and personal accountability.
What You'll Do:
- Manage the Sales Skills Enablement Program focused on our AE, AM and SDR teams to ensure consistent training on methodology, talk tracks, and processes to hit their goals.
- Support new hire onboarding and ongoing needs-based enablement program for sales skills, methodology and compete training
- Facilitate the application, practice, and coaching of various enablement topics such as competitive enablement, objection handling, and negotiation.
- Create comprehensive enablement strategies to further the objectives of all revenue teams
- Partner with Revenue Leadership, Enablement, and Revenue Operations to establish an enablement strategy on increasing win rates across all teams by up-leveling reps on skills and competitive talk tracks.
- Partner closely with key stakeholders across the broader leadership team to deliver on strategic initiatives
- Collaborate closely with other teams such as Product Marketing, Marketing, Product, Customer Education, Support, and Revenue Operations to manage activities and provide feedback for our products and customer-facing content.
- Create documentation, training presentations , and talk tracks to deliver digestible content to our teams.
- Act as a thought leader and subject matter expert across sales skills
- With multiple processes and products, there will be no shortage of opportunities to help our teams grow personally and professionally.
- Run metrics-focused initiatives in partnership with Onboarding and leaders to ensure our team is ramping up quickly and increasing time to effectiveness.
- Analyze and interpret key performance metrics, identify opportunities to deliver impact through a variety of enablement programs
What You Will Need
- 5+ years of Sales Enablement and quota carrying sales experience
- Sales Methodology - Strong knowledge or familiarity of various sales methodologies (e.g. MEDDPICC, Force Management, Sandler Sales, Challenger, etc.)
- Sales Acumen - strong knowledge of typical sales competencies (e.g. prospecting/pipeline generation, discovery and qualification, demoing, sales presentations, negotiations, multithreaded selling, and more)
- Cross-functional leader - You are a leader with strengths in communication and driving consensus around how to move the business forward
- Analytical – you can dive into data to understand the effectiveness of training you delivered and identify gaps to revisit
- Doer - A get-it-done mentality; self-starter with a bias toward action and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while navigating ambiguity
Additional Information (IE Pay Transparency)
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
Tier 1: $124,000 - $168,000
Tier 2: $111,000 - $152,000
Tier 3: $105,000- $143,000
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above