JR0111557Area Sales Executive - Salinas, CA or San Jose, CA
Does playing a role in business growth sound exciting to you? Are you energized by developing leads into new clients? Would you like to work for a global company in Money Transfer that believes when money moves, better things can happen? Are you interested in joining a globally diverse organization where our unique contributions are recognized and celebrated, allowing each of us to thrive? Join Western Union as an Account Executive.Western Union powers your pursuit.
In this role, you will have an integral role in the Western Union sales organization. The face-to-face role with our agents and customers is the most important part of our overall strategy as we propel growth in a competitive business environment.Role Responsibilities
- Grow the business by signing, training, and activating new and existing retail agents and managing business development activities with existing retail agents.
- Meet and exceed your sales targets through new agent acquisitions and growing sales in-store, managing the end-to-end sales process.
- Support agent activation and regularly visit high-performing retail locations and be responsible for the Agent lifecycle for all retail independents in your territory.
- Self-motivated, self-assured, and show a high degree of integrity and tenacity to do your very best.
- This position will require regular travel within a defined territory, and for that reason, a valid driver’s license is required.
We make financial services accessible to humans everywhere. Join us for what’s next.
- 70% Travel
- 3+ or more years of client-facing sales experience, ideally in a multi-cultural environment within the money transfer space
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Spanish.
Western Union is positioned to become the world’s most accessible financial services company —transforming lives and communities. We’re a diverse and passionate customer-centric team of over 8,000 employees serving 200 countries and territories, reaching customers and receivers around the globe. More than moving money, we design easy-to-use products and services for our digital and physical financial ecosystem that help our customers move forward.
Just as we help our global customers prosper, we support our employees in achieving their professional aspirations. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as receive a great compensation package. If you’re ready to help drive the future of financial services, it’s time for Western Union. Learn more about our purpose and people at https://careers.westernunion.com/Salary
The on-target earnings range is $48,650 - $72,000 USD per year + commission, which includes a base salary and commission incentives that align with individual and company performance. Actual salaries will vary based on candidates’ qualifications, skills, and competencies.Benefits
You will also have access to short-term incentives, multiple health insurance options, accident and life insurance, and access to best-in-class development platforms, to name a few (https://careers.westernunion.com/global-benefits/) Please see the location-specific benefits below and note that your Recruiter may share additional role-specific benefits during your interview process or in an offer of employment.Your United States-specific Benefits Include
- Family First Program
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- Paternal leave
We are passionate about diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, following