Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Senior Specialist, Financial Services to join our team in Auckland. You will be a Senior lead for Retail Financial Services, identifying and driving growth to support Omni and Ecom GPV and revenue for Lightspeed Capital, from slick and purposeful initiative execution. With deep analytical and commercial focus, you will identify growth opportunities to discovery, you will create, lead and deploy activities/initiatives end to end that drive growth.
In this role you will collaborate closely with the Financial Services Retail team and across central Financial Services and Product teams, Finance Partners, Operations, RevOps, Sales and Marketing; identifying opportunities for growth. Join the global commerce platform, Lightspeed, and supercharge adoption with a customer mindset from consideration of Lightspeed’s Payments and Capital offerings, through to retention. Using your Senior level skillset, penchant for data, self starting curiosity and creative thinking, to challenge the status quo; to help Lightspeed grow.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Self lead across Lightspeed conducting direct discovery in collaboration with teams that touch Retail Financial Services, to execute on our time to value goals and deliver growth
- Identify commercial opportunities from collaborating with multiple teams and a ‘curiosity mindset’, that can drive growth. Prioritise opportunities based on value
- Project manage and conduct initiatives, end to end, to deliver growth and impact (Omni and Ecom Payments GPV and Capital revenue)
- Use data and insight to track, measure and understand adoption and commercial success of activities; be it GPV, Capital Revenue, NPS or churn
- Build productive relationships with key stakeholders across teams to drive our mission to unlock payments and Financial Services for the Lightspeed customer base
- Use segmentation to identify adoption and merchant experience opportunities for a more personalised and tailored approach across Payments and Financial Services
- Support the Director, Financial Services, as necessary and be a representative for the Retail Financial Services team, and across the organisation
And a little bit of…
- Supporting cross-organisation initiatives for Financial Services, representing Retail
- Helping with the overall growth and understanding of Financial Services (with a focus on Retail merchants)
- Contributing as part of the wider team to achieve organisational objectives even if this means doing things that aren’t strictly within the scope of your role
What You Need To Bring
We're looking for a candidate who has experience with the following:
- Extensive experience in Financial Services or related revenue operations, operations, growth or technology roles
- Experience working in a subscription business (or similar); ideally SaaS
- Excellent execution and project execution/leadership skills, plus comfort and ease in operating in ambiguity across a large, growing, complex, global organisation
- Experience working with data, insight and financial outcomes and objectives; clearly articulating outcomes within a commercial environment
- Previous experience influencing and working across multiple teams building strong stakeholder relationships
- A good understanding of customer journey’s, merchant experience and balancing for commercial and organisation metrics/OKRs
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world for up to 60 days per year
- Flexible working policy
- Health and wellness benefit of $500 per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Volunteer day
- Secure, full-time carpark
- Dog-friendly environment
- Free fresh fruits, snacks and drinks (and cake for your birthday!)
- Awesome office space located in Newmarket (Auckland)
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who We Are
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed's one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.
Founded in Montréal, Canada in 2005, Lightspeed is dual-listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: LSPD) and Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). With teams across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific, the company serves retail, hospitality, and golf businesses in over 100 countries.
Lightspeed handles your information in accordance with our Applicant Privacy Statement.