At Monoova, we are all about freeing businesses to scale. That is why we have designed world-class, bank-grade, global payment solutions to allow businesses to do what they do best. Since our start in 2017, we have been leading payments innovation in Australia by delivering scalable solutions to businesses. Helping businesses to automate how they receive, manage and pay funds is our mission. Our clients are among some of the most innovative companies around, whilst building partnerships with ethical entrepreneurs is part of our expansion strategy. Our commitment is to make money move as fast as our clients grow – with a passion for excellent products to sustain the digital economy of the future.
As we are rapidly growing and expanding, we are on looking for tremendous talent to join the Monoova movement.
Integrity – We’re a company built on integrity, inside and outside of our organisation.
Empathy – We take great care to understand perspectives of everyone in our eco-system
Innovation – Individually and as an organisation, we are innovators. Everything we do today, can and will be improved tomorrow.
Performance – We are a results driven organisation with a commitment to technology.
In this role, you’ll be:
- Building a qualified pipeline to support rapid sales growth. In the first instance, this means devising a strategy based on the overall objectives of the business.
- Supporting the execution of the sales strategy. Working together with stakeholders within both Monoova payments and the wider Group to create the best possible outcomes for clients using our product.
- Responsible for project management and the end-to-end acquisition of new clients to Monoova and assisting with existing client retention if requested.
- Facilitating all payment rails for receiving funds, managing funds, and paying funds (end-to-end payment requirements)
- Responsible for growing the Monoova business by achieving KPI’s and goals set.
- For developing the Monoova brand within the market as a leading company in the end-to-end Payments space.
- Monitoring and review ongoing compliance with all regulations, legislation, and external policies relevant to the Payments Industry.
- Contributing to the development and implementation of the sales strategy to drive growth and to meet the challenges and opportunities of the Monoova Growth Objectives.
- Delivering against legislative requirements, service agreements and contracts, quality assurance systems and other relevant audits to the Monoova business.
- Maintaining a high level of awareness of and participate in, sector development so that Monoova’s reputation grows whilst keeping abreast of competition and opportunities.
- Developing both a strong personal and company reputation in the broader payments industry.
- Establishing a strong referral partner network including accountants, brokers, aggregators, technology, and software providers, etc, in order to refer new clients to Monoova.
- Ensure that all relevant risk, compliance, AML & KYC requirements are understood and adhered to.
What we need from you
- Ability to work both collaboratively and individually.
- Demonstrated people leadership skills with a record of having created a sense of ownership and engagement and building organisational capacity to deliver quality service performance.
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- High emotional intelligence with a collaborative approach, with a focus on employee empowerment by valuing contributions
- Timely reporting to your manager on the pipeline and sales results is required.
Your experience and knowledge
Although specific skills are preferable, we are open to hear from people with varying backgrounds.
- A solution selling focus and consultancy experience
- Strong business networks in Australia
- Desire to work within a growing business into a leading company in the end-to-end payments space
- Familiarity with finance and payments platforms
- Excellent ability to complete “best of class” pitch decks
- Ability to acquire rapidly a strong technical understanding of our products and services to be a credible representative of Monoova payments
- Proven track record in delivery of growth of revenue and clients, with demonstrable outcomes.
- Experience within fintech, high growth tech or high-volume financial services businesses is highly regarded
- Hybrid working arrangement so you can enjoy more flexibility.
- Short-term incentive program to thank our employees for all their hard work and dedication.
- Birthday leave, because why would you want to work on your birthday!
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers, so you get extra time with your little one.
- Annual IT allowance - for all your personal IT needs.
- Culture valuing career progression and development.
- After hours travel and meal allowance. We understand work doesn’t always end at 5pm, so we want to ensure you are well fed and safe when putting in the extra hours.
- Monthly team engagement events to promote a fun, dynamic and supportive team culture.
- Employee Assistance Program to ensure your wellbeing is key!