Payright is an award winning Non bank consumer lender with the vision of changing the way customers pay for their products and services. We are a young innovative and enthusiastic organisation and believe in surrounding ourselves with good people.
Founded in 2016 our product is simple; we provide quick, easy payment plans that are always interest free. With a diverse mix of broad reaching products and services we strive to deliver the best outcomes for our customers, our partners and our people and to Make Easy Happen!
Our values underpin how we work and are at the core of everything we do. We believe in:
- Shared Success – we create win-win outcomes
- Solutions – we deliver real value beyond just talk
- Integrity – we believe in doing the right thing
- Curious – we surround ourselves with people who are eager to discover new ways of doing things
Listed on the ASX, we're excited about what the future holds for us and would love you to be a part of our journey and help us take Payright forward
About the role
We are looking for an a mid level Full Stack Developer to join our Technology team. Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end and back end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full Stack Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Maintain existing PHP applications
- Ability to support existing systems, fix bugs and roll out long term solutions
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of the development and support process
- Collaborate closely with developers and stakeholders
- Daily Stand-ups
- Using your technical knowledge, to suggest the most ideal way to complete projects
- Some client facing requirements for integrations with third parties and clients
- Develop integrations that consume internal/third-party APIs
- Maintain a high standard of coding, documentation, write automated tests, and participate in code review
We work at pace and are in a really exciting growth phase so we’re looking for someone who’s motivated by change and loves to drive innovation. Ideally you’re a problem solver who is loves to work with diverse stakeholders to influence outcomes. We want someone who can help us grow and be a key part of our journey. We do have a few key requirements that we think will help you be successful in the role:
- 2-3 or more years of experience as a full-stack web developer, delivering maintainable, scalable, responsive web solutions for all devices (mobile, tablet, desktop)
- React experience
- Strong understanding of designing and working with relational databases (MySQL) and NoSQL (DynamoDB) databases
- Strong understanding of coding best practices - OOP, functional programming, design patterns, data structures etc.
- Solid understanding of single page application (SPA) and full stack application design patterns
- Experience with building reusable components across multiple applications and code bases
Sound like you? Apply today and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. This is a live role available for an immediate start.
Please note that Police checks are required for the successful candidate. First round interviews will be held over a video interview and second round interviews will be either via video call or face to face.
NB: Recruitment agencies – we have this role covered, but if we need some support we will reach out to you. Thanks for your understanding.