About The Role
Lead the end-to-end ownership of the crew scope, including strategic direction, delivery and management of existing and new products, risk and customer value for the organisation. Apply domain expertise to achieve outcomes for our customers and shareholders.About The Crew
The Payments and Failed Customer Interactions Crew will have accountability for defining and executing the retail payments strategy, including keeping pace with emerging payments technologies to deliver the best payments solutions to CBA’s retail customers. A significant component of this Crew’s accountability also includes uplifting customer experience during failed customer interactions, such as disputed transactions, to minimise customer pain points and provide a great customer experience at high stress moments.Responsibilities
- Shape the Crew's purpose (aligned to our customer goal) with Product Owners / Squads and translate to Squad composition, purpose, backlog and goals
- Run the business i.e. manage the end-to-end value chain from a performance, customer experience, operational risk, compliance, regulatory, cost and revenue perspective (i.e. P&L if applicable)
- Accountable for driving overall application lifecycle decisions (build, scale, decommission, etc.), resilience and tech simplification
- Accountable for addressing impediments, driving decisions and resolving escalations
- Collaborate with the Crew Tech Lead to understand key priorities and changes to technology infrastructure
- Coordinate with channels and functions e.g. Finance to ensure Crew products meet the stated functional and quality requirements.
- Drive consistency of performance across Squads
- Accountable for delivering outcomes safely by considering material risk and obligation factors that could arise and reasonable mitigation actions of those factors
- Accountable for identifying and sharing lessons learned in order to continuously learn from past experiences
- Monitor competitors and peer organisations to stay abreast of emerging trends in the industry; using this information to secure the competitive position of the organisation
- Create transparency across Crews and within Squads (e.g. translating ELT goals to squad objective)
- Role model our leadership principles and accountable for the development, performance management and career progression of Product Owners
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 23/05/2023