This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.The Opportunity
You will be the point of contact with regard to compliance topic and report directly to the Global Head of Compliance. You handle a cross-company team of Compliance Coordinators and Compliance experts to have the compliance requirements policies and procedures implemented and the Code of Ethics deployed.
Our culture & governance embeds mature & proactive risk management into our everyday business decisions, and monitoring, establishes quality and security standards in line with the ambition of our premium brand positioning, driving enhanced value for business development.Day-to-Day Responsibilities
Who Are We Looking For
- Making sure that the reports are made available for submission to the regulator (Dutch National Bank) in a timely manner and according to the standards
- Execution of compliance risk assessments, drafting the risk map, defining actions and follow-up on them
- Execution of due diligences on clients, suppliers, third parties
- Perform compliance monitoring & testing activities on general compliance and anti-corruption controls
- Perform regulatory watch, initial assessment of the potential impact of regulatory changes and liaise with legal department or business on the strategy for deployment
- Liaise with business on regulatory compliance matters and be flexible in helping local compliance coordinators in case of "urgent" matters, providing answers and advices.
- Draft the annual global compliance plan and reporting
- Comprehensive knowledge development of written processes, procedures and policies
- Guide and coordinate group compliance activities (compliance related projects, risk assessment, training and awareness, process deployment)
- Develop trainings (code of ethics, anti-corruption, conflict of interests, outsourcing, third party due diligence)
- Handle the Compliance alert system and follow up on reported compliance cases
- Support on the evaluation of Third Party Risk assessment and outsourcing
- Provide company-wide communications and activity reporting on half-yearly compliance activities (external CSR and other company reporting (URD))
- Ensure continuous communications through regular Newsletters and on-line sessions and maintain the global/local compliance intranet/SharePoint
- Ensure internal and external audit recommendations are acted upon
We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
Perks & Benefits
- Master in Law or Business Administration supplemented with a compliance-specific vocational course
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in a compliance function in a financial institution.
- This job requires knowledge on business compliance topics (e.g. EBA guidelines, SAPIN II, UK Bribery, UK modern Slavery, 3rd EU Money Laundering Directive, MiFID, ethics and compliance standards (ISO37001, ISO19600))
- Being able to develop a detailed understanding of the company, it’s structures, markets and products
- Good communication, presentation and coordination skills, proficient in Dutch and English, French is desirable.
- Real skills in taking ownership, autonomy, adaptability, diplomacy and also able to work cooperatively to achieve common goals
- Keen sense of ethics and integrity, muti-cultural mentality and flexibility
- Works in an organized way and with persistence, is result driven.
At Worldline, you'll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and craft how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
Shape the evolution
- Be part of an international company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with encouraging colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Excellent benefits like holiday allowance, 13th month, Pension Scheme, flexible hours, laptop, opportunity to work from home etc.
- Employee Share Program. We win together as a team, and our long-term incentive plans are crafted to give every Worldline a financial stake in the business they are helping to grow
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any applicable legally protected characteristics.