Would you like to use your talent and expertise where it really matters by retaining existing Banking Circle clients and the acquisition of the new business process in line with Banking Circle’s growth ambitions for 2023 and beyond.
And are you interested in joining a growing business, at the cutting edge of the global banking and payments sector?
Banking Circle is a truly international and vibrant company with more than 450 skilled and dedicated employees worldwide. We are a differentiator in the market who provides the stability of a Bank and the flexibility of a Fintech, in order to deliver a payments solution to our clients as we continue transforming the Banking and Payments industry for the new economy.
About the role
We are looking to hire a skilled Client Due Diligence specialist, to join our Product team in London, reporting to the Head of Product Support.
In this role you will get the chance to liaise with Governance, Sales, Risk, Legal, Compliance, Operations, senior managers and lines of businesses to ensure ongoing compliance with regulatory requirements.
What you will be doing
- Reviewing proposals and presentations to ensure compliance with company protocols and standards.
- Coordinating with members of the relevant teams to ensure that proposals are presented effectively.
- Reviewing client needs to determine which services are required and which are optional.
- Following up with clients after proposals are delivered to ensure that the client has received and approved them.
- Developing budgets for proposals based on client needs and requirements.
- Coordinating with vendors and other outside parties to ensure that all materials are created in a timely fashion and meet their high standards for quality.
- Coordinating with the client throughout the proposal process to ensure that all of the client’s needs are met.
- Contribute to the implementation and controls for daily processes and assist with the update of procedures.
What we are looking for
To be the right candidate for this position, we expect you to have a demonstrated capability from an applicable role where you have strong and effective written and verbal communication skills.
You have prior knowledge of Payments and cross border customer due diligence policies and understanding of business structures.
As a person you are energetic, confident, trustworthy, and execution oriented. .
As Banking Circle is an international company it´s a requirement, that you are fluent in English.
What we offer you
We offer a hybrid work model for our employees to allow for flexibility and productivity. However, we do expect you to spend most of your time in the office to build community and efficiency in the team. Furthermore, we offer a competitive salary and a generous benefit package, opportunities for continuous learning, development, and a dynamic and collaborative culture that values personal initiative and professional achievements.
Would you like to join us?
We will be conducting interviews continuously; therefore, we urge interested candidates to apply online as soon as possible. Please note that we do not accept applications by email.
If you have questions do not hesitate to contact Svetlana Stetchi from People Team by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies, please.
Who we are
Banking Circle is a fully licensed next generation Payments Bank that is designed to meet the global banking and payments needs of Payments businesses, Banks, and Marketplaces. Through our API, we deliver fast, low-cost global payments and banking services by connecting to the world’s clearing systems – enabling our clients to move liquidity in real-time for all major currencies securely and compliantly. To learn more about Banking Circle, visit us at www.bankingcircle.com
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sexual orientation, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local laws, regulations and ordinances.