About The Job
The office manager oversees the operations of the assigned office site, including managing building access and safety programs, planning company events, maintaining office and foodservice supplies, managing vendors, and providing general administrative support.What You’ll Do
What You’ll Need
- Act as the first point of contact in the office for colleagues and visitors, and provide general support to visitors.
- Provide a variety of administrative support services, including handling incoming and outgoing mail and shipments, ordering and maintaining office supplies, coordinating the site food and beverage program and maintaining the desk reservation system.
- Plan and organize all aspects of onsite and offsite events and meetings, including holiday events and other special employee events, executive offsites, any special arrangements for all-hands meetings, and similar events.
- Administer badge security access control system.
- Manage the relationship and act as the primary point of contact for external vendors and service providers, including the building management , maintenance and cleaning services, food and beverage vendors, and other related service providers.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment, ideally experienced with EHS programs
Unique aspects of this role
- What you’ve learned:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Your background includes:
- 2+ years related office coordination or office management experience, preferably in an office with 100+ onsite employees
- Experience managing third-party vendors
- Experience with maintaining a safe and healthy working environment
- Experience with Environmental Health & Safety programs and EHS management systems helpful but not required
- Your skills include:
- Strong organizational skills and understanding of office management procedures and systems
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple deliverables, changing priorities and short turnaround times
- Ability to provide general administrative office support
- Little or no overnight travel anticipated (anticipated to be 5% or less)
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
- Normal workweek business hours within geographic location and time zone.
- May require flexibility to coordinate schedules across time zones with internal teams and external customers and contacts.
- Physical aspects:
- Position is located onsite/in-office five days per week.
- Prolonged walking and standing, and periods of stooping, crouching, kneeling, and/or use of ladders.
- Ability to lift, move, push, pull and/or carry heavy objects, using proper lifting techniques.
- Regularly reaching from below shoulder level to reaching overhead
- May include periods of fine and large motor repetitive motion
- Prolonged computer and/or telephone usage.
- Ability to hear, understand and distinguish speech and other sounds.
- Visual acuity at near and far ranges.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti oﬀers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.
Job Candidate Privacy Notice | Tipalti