Paymentology is the first truly global issuer-processor, giving banks and fintechs the technology, team, and experience to rapidly issue and process Mastercard, Visa, and UnionPay cards across more than 50 countries, at scale.
Our advanced, multi-cloud platform, offering both shared and dedicated processing instances, vast global presence, and richer, real-time data, set us apart as the leader in payments.
We already have a team of amazing Account Managers who work across four different continents and now we need you!
As a Regional Account Manager
at Paymentology, you will be responsible for leading and guiding a dedicated APAC team of account managers to deliver world-class service to our key clients across the APAC region.
Our main goal is to be a “trusted advisor” to our clients, not just a “service provider” when it comes to payment solutions. You will work with your team across our portfolio of clients; adding value, deepening the relationships, and enabling our clients' businesses to thrive. In Paymentology we believe strongly in Making it Happen, Making It Easy, and Making it Right for our clients. From Day One, you and your team will be doing all three. With your support, your team will be resolving client issues either independently or with the help of internal teams and making sure that our products are used optimally thereby maximizing success for our clients.
What you get to do::Managing workflow and delivery
- Run established stand-ups and cadences with your team; ensure that tasks are prioritized according to the level of importance and/or urgency and closed off correctly.
- Actively implement existing processes to ensure the day-to-day operations of the Account Management team remain structured. (e.g., AM Checklist, Trademark search process, Card ordering and stock management, checking system alerts processes, client notification processes, etc.)
- Prepare for all internal sprints; ensure that to-dos from the previous sprint are completed and the Account Managers have shared the presentations and/or questions for the upcoming sprints.
- Prepare Product request prioritization sessions by collating and assessing all stories (i.e., new development requests) from the team and deciding which stories to put forward for the session.
- Ensure the teams are using the correct platforms and internal tools at all times HubSpot, Rise, and Trello. Slack, Zendesk, etc.
- Ensure the HubSpot pipeline is updated, reviewed, and progressed throughout the week so that the pipeline is continuously up to date, correct, and actioned.
Developing and motivating the team.
- Be an escalation point for all clients in your region. Respond to all your client’s escalations that have come through via email, Zendesk support, a callback request, etc. Same-day response turnaround.
- Create and build a strong relationship with client’s / supplier’s/ partner’s management.
- Check-in with Account Managers on outstanding client queries, tasks from monthly meetings, and growth strategy discussions.
- Identify issues that span numerous clients and help CEs to formulate long-term solutions.
- Prepare and attend monthly client meetings to maintain strong relationships with the client and discuss growth strategies.
Regional Account Manager Development and support
- Build a close, positive, and motivational working relationship with the team to ensure they are proactive, responsive, helpful, and professional in their dealings with clients at all times.
- Conduct established 1:1 sessions with each member of the team to address any obstacles, help them progress in their individual and team goals, and also discuss any performance concerns.
- Engage with other teams to obtain feedback on Account Managers' engagements with their teams and incorporate feedback in our training and coaching sessions.
- Prepare for an established 1:1 session with your line manager by identifying critical issues that need higher management’s attention from a client's and team’s perspective.
- Play an active role in company development and evolution.
- Attend leadership development programs and develop coaching capabilities.
- 7+ years of relevant client support and relationship management experience supporting premier/enterprise-level clients, preferably in start-up, fintech, tech, or IT.
- Excellent English and with at least one other regionally relevant language (written and spoken).
- A tech-savvy brain with the ability to understand how our products tie into payment processing.
- Previous exposure to working in and managing people through a quick-paced environment with an agile mindset to navigate these changes.
- A strong sense of urgency and the ability to jump on client requests as they come up.
- Client Centric - A mentality of “the customer comes first” and a willingness to go the extra mile to prove it.
- An interest to work in a fast-paced fintech at the cutting edge of global payment technology.
- A "ready and willing" attitude when it comes to travel.
- A resilient mindset, ability to work under pressure, and focus on successful outcomes.
- Previous experience in payment solutions.
- Exposure to an industry or business that runs 24/7.
What you can look forward to::
At Paymentology we value making a difference to the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. You can look forward to working with a diverse, global team where Paymentologists at all levels play an important part in our global mission to advance the world through payments and make a difference on a global scale.