Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Lead the development of back-end solutions for the OA System, focusing on improving productivity, collaboration, and workflow management within the organization
- Design and manage the back-end architecture, infrastructure, and integrations to ensure seamless operation, scalability, and performance of the OA System
- Collaborate with engineering teams, stakeholder of business units to develop a cohesive and effective product strategy
- Analyze user requirements and feedback to identify opportunities for back-end improvements and enhancements in the OA System
- Streamline internal business processes and productise and automate manual processes
- Prioritize feature development, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with engineering teams to deliver high-quality back-end experiences
- Establish performance metrics and methods for evaluating the success of back-end systems and features, ensuring the team is aligned with objectives
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager, specifically in back-end systems and office automation or related fields
- In-depth understanding of back-end technologies, databases, APIs, and system integration best practices
- Demonstrated experience in designing and managing scalable, high-performance back-end systems
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to make product-driven decisions
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience working in cross-functional teams and managing multiple projects under tight deadlines
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .