Who Are We?
Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
Culture and Values
We are a team of people who are strongly committed to maintaining our fantastic culture, and ensuring our values and principles are lived out daily. We share ideas, innovate together and support each other personally and professionally in order to delight our customers! Working collaboratively with customers, partners and each other, we achieve a common goal of exceeding customer expectations.
We are looking for Events Manager to innovate, win and grow with us in London, UK!
This person will be responsible for hands-on planning, program and budget management of events ranging from large global trade shows to small customer meetings, and everything in between. This person will manage every aspect of events from start to finish including development of project timelines, tracking and communicating updates to business leaders and stakeholders, managing vendor relationships, set-up, break down and complete event execution.
The ideal candidate should have 3-5 years of event related experience for both in-person and virtual events. They must be energetic, forward-thinking, and creative with a strong work ethic. This person must have a hunger to learn, work quickly and efficiently on several projects at one time in an organized manner and with high attention to detail. The ideal candidate must be a clear communicator and understand marketing concepts beyond events. If you are results oriented, have strong time management skills, and work enthusiastically in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment then Bottomline Technologies is the right fit for you!
How you’ll contribute:
- Tradeshow, customer event coordination, and webinar execution (75%) – monitor show and internal deadlines, coordinate booth and event logistics, communicate information to staff regarding show/event details, organize pre-show and at-show/event promotions, manage onsite logistics as needed, and execute webinar deliverables.
- Write and distribute pre-show communications and follow-up messages to vendors/prospects/customers and internal staff.
- Manage event calendar and deadlines for national, regional, and local events; oversee contract agreements and work with Procurement team to execute.
- Oversee budgets, tracking costs and reporting for individual events
- Manage third-party vendors, including exhibit house, at-show service providers, rental, promotions, and shipping companies
- Manage maintenance and shipment of physical exhibit property, track ongoing service and storage costs
- Maintain historical event archive; assist in research and evaluation of future trade shows and events.
- Work with Communications Team with research regarding event participation, speaking opportunities, press coverage, social media support etc.
- Assist with other administrative marketing duties as assigned
What will make you successful:
- An experienced event planner with 3+ years’ experience in exhibitions, B2B tradeshow events and large scale national and international conferences.
- Experience with webinar platform or similar virtual event platform
- Detail-oriented, deadline focused and budget conscious
- Strong project management and time management skills; great attention to detail
- Willingness and ability to travel. This individual must be okay with traveling to provide onsite event support to sales teams at tradeshows, customer focused events, etc. a few times a year. Travel can be national and international
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Positive, high energy, self-starter
- Confidence in dealing with challenging situations
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to solve problems and drive results
You’ll love Bottomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Bottomline Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All aspects of employment are based on merit, and we strive to delight our customers with a team of highly motivated and talented people that represent a diverse set of identities and backgrounds.
Start your #LifeAtBottomline