The NETS Group is a leading payments services group, enabling digital payments for merchants, consumers and banks across the entire payments value chain.
The Group operates Singapore’s national debit scheme enabling customers of DBS Bank/POSB, HSBC, Maybank, OCBC Bank, Standard Chartered Bank and UOB to make payments using their ATM cards or mobile devices at more than 120,000 acceptance points in the country as well as online payments.
The NETS network also accepts NETSPay, UnionPay and BCA cards, and includes 54,000 Unified POS terminals and 96,000 QR acceptance points. NETS is also the issuer of CashCard and FlashPay cards.
The NETS Group manages and operates Singapore’s clearing and payment infrastructure for core electronic transfer services FAST, Inter-bank GIRO and PayNow. It is the market leader providing payment and clearing solutions (Real-Time Gross Settlement system and Cheque Truncation System) in the region. NETS is a member of the Asian Payment Network and a council member of UnionPay International.
For more information on the NETS Group, please visit www.nets.com.sg.
Investigation of credit card dispute (chargeback) and merchant claims.
- Investigation of merchant discrepancy and provide refund via system
- Investigation of consumer top up discrepancy coming from bank and internal system
- Handling of credit card dispute and responding to chargeback coming from VISA & Master
- Liaising with external parties such as merchant & bank to resolve discrepancy
- Checking and extraction of report on a daily basis
- Sending of report to bank on a daily basis
- Good communication skill
- Analytical mindset in dealing with dispute
- Strong computer skills; will need to use word & excel
- Possess initiative in investigating dispute thoroughly by checking with various relevant parties