Checkout.com is one of the most exciting fintechs in the world. Our mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. We’re the strategic payments partner for some of the best known fast-moving brands globally such as Wise, Hut Group, Sony Electronics, Homebase, Henkel, Klarna and many others. Purpose-built with performance and scalability in mind, our flexible cloud-based payments platform helps global enterprises launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work. That’s why we’re on the Forbes Cloud 100 list and a Great Place to Work accredited company. And we’re just getting started. We’re building diverse and inclusive teams around the world — because that’s how we create even better experiences for our merchants and our partners. And we need your help. Join us to build the digital economy of tomorrow.
Checkout.com is looking for a Senior Analyst, Financial Control to join their Finance team, based in Singapore. The ideal candidate must be an enthusiastic team player who is proactive and organised with strong attention to detail.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting to the regulators, investigating variances and documenting the explanations
- Acting as a key POC for regulatory audit queries and preparation of audit schedules
- Manage regulatory requests and inform regional management of significant matters that require their attention or action in a timely manner.
- Work closely with Group regulatory reporting manager to drive best practices in the region
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures to comply with applicable regulations.
- Maintain process documentation and participate in continuous process improvement
- Participate in any system implementation/ testing projects or enhancements to existing systems or new applications, as required
- Other tasks as directed by management
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Accounting or equivalent with a strong academic record
- Licensed Chartered Accountant or equivalent is a plus
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience working with a multinational, tech company and/or Big 4
- Regulatory experience is a plus
- Excellent analytical abilities
Apply without meeting all requirements statement
If you don't meet all the requirements but think you might still be right for the role, please apply anyway. We're always keen to speak to people who connect with our mission and values.
We believe in equal opportunities
We work as one team. Wherever you come from. However you identify. And whichever payment method you use.
Our clients come from all over the world — and so do we. Hiring hard-working people and giving them a community to thrive in is critical to our success.
When you join our team, we’ll empower you to unlock your potential so you can do your best work. We’d love to hear how you think you could make a difference here with us.
We want to set you up for success and make our process as accessible as possible. So let us know in your application, or tell your recruiter directly, if you need anything to make your experience or working environment more comfortable. We’ll be happy to support you.
Take a peek inside life at Checkout.com via
- Our Culture video https://youtu.be/BEwnpHuadSw
- Our careers page https://www.checkout.com/careers
- Our LinkedIn Life pages bit.ly/3OaoN1U
- Our Instagram https://www.instagram.com/checkout_com/