What does a great IT Audit Manager do?
In this role you will be a member of Fiserv’s Corporate Assurance & Advisory Services (CAAS) Department, an international team covering a wide range and scope of audit activities in the highly regulated payments and card industry. This Audit dept. will have a heavy emphasis in Cybersecurity, Information Security, and Data Privacy/Protection.
What you will do:
- You will be assigned to lead a variety of complex IT focused audits including IT governance, service and projects delivery, and audits of IT technical domains such as networks, infrastructure, and applications both in the US and internationally.
- As an IT Audit Manager, you will assist CAAS in accomplishing its objectives by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of Fiserv’s governance, risk management and internal control environment by performing independent evaluations of the adequacy and effectiveness of Fiserv’s technology operations.
- The IT Audit Manager will lead and guide the audit staff in the execution of each of the audits and reviews as noted in the Corporate Audit Plan.
- Typical functions include leading walkthroughs, development of scope and control matrices, mapping them to established control frameworks such as NIST and NIST. Review testing documentation and ensure all supporting workpapers outline the details of each of the control reviews performed.
What you will need to have:
- Bachelor's degree, with emphasis in accounting, finance, management, information systems, or general business or equivalent field
- 5-7 years’ experience in auditing the following Information Technology or Security activities: IT governance, service, and project delivery, or IT technical domains such as networks, infrastructure, or applications, including at least two years managing other professionals
- Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following: Info Security/Cyber security protocols and controls, Accounting and Finance Principles, Internal Controls, Risk Management or Regulatory Compliance regulations, standards, or frameworks such as FASB, COSO, FFIEC, NIST or PCI
What would be great to have:
- Knowledge of GAAP/IFRS, the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Auditing (Standards) and the latest audit techniques
- Ability applying IT Auditing principles, methodology and standards in a risk-based environment across a variety of audit areas at varying degrees of complexity including experience with identifying emerging IT trends, protecting enterprise data and safeguarding technology
- CIA, CISA, CISSP, CISM or other applicable professional certifications or candidates for certification strongly preferred
- Experience in analysis, data analysis, data visualization, mathematics, statistical data mining, data science
Travel required: Up to 30%