Eftsure, is a fast-scaling SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) Fraud Technology platform that protects the B2B payments of Australian businesses by providing real-time vendor (supplier) verification and real-time payment protection. In a world of explosive and evolving cybercrime and payment fraud we ensure our customers never pay the wrong people!
Our vision is to be the Security Standard for B2B payments with continual platform evolution and international expansion. Our mission is to support the Australian business community to transact securely.
The role you play:
• Customer Onboarding – The CSM team is the first contact after-sales. We initiate ‘kick-off’ calls with our customers and manage the action items necessary for the Eftsure implementation.
• Customer Lifecycle Management – Taking ownership of your customers and ensuring they are utilising the software to its full capacity.
• Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention and renewal
• Primary ownership and accountability for ensuring customer growth, delight, and retention for customers
• Customer Issue Tracking and Resolution – We have a support team but you would need to help out with areas of support
• Conduct training on the Eftsure product – May require travel interstate
• Raise development tasks/bugs in Jira
• Assist with testing
• Assist with sales demos at times that may require travel interstate
What you need to be successful:
• 2-4 years of experience in a similar customer-facing SaaS role
• Strong technical focus and knowledge of MS Office products
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Confident and engaging training and presentation skills
• The ability to outline business requirements for development requests and liaise with developers
• Well organised and can manage a large portfolio of customers independently
• Able to deal with conflict and devise potential solutions for our customers
• A strong work ethic and focus on delivery
We are a friendly and supportive team based in North Sydney. We’re looking for somebody with a ‘can-do’ attitude who is willing to jump in and help with all areas of the company when needed. We are flexible in terms of working from home but initially would like you to come into the office so that we can mentor and coach you in your new role.