Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.About The Role
Riskified is seeking an Event Marketing Manager to join our global team with a proven track record of building and executing events of all types and sizes - from executive round tables to large-scale events – that build sales pipeline and drive brand awareness.
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented with the ability to juggle multiple projects, think on their feet and communicate effectively both internally and externally. We’re seeking a creative, organized and enthusiastic individual with a passion for identifying effective and unique ideas and transforming them into innovative virtual and live immersive brand experiences.What You’ll Be Doing
- Plan, develop and execute event marketing programs in the Americas and design unique experiences - online and offline - to build awareness and demand of Riskified’s brand, products and services
- Partner with Senior Leadership on developing an Executive Programs plan to launch in 1H 2024.
- Research and qualify relevant conferences and 3rd party events in coordination with business development and sales; determine and negotiate over RIskified’s involvement (sponsorships and speaking opportunities)
- Work with key stakeholders across sales, product marketing, content, design, ABM and comms teams to develop and execute innovative, immersive and impactful Riskified branded programs
- Manage events calendar, and produce event “quick sheets” to coordinate all aspects of each event (e.g. agenda, timelines, venues, suppliers, giveaways, booth, staffing, budgets)
- Provide support for on-site Riskified reps; handle logistical tasks including shipments, registrations, booth service ordering, team prep, travel, booth set-up and take-down
- Proactively manage budget; track and evaluate results against goals and identify learnings for improvement
- Conduct post-event wrap up and analysis (onsite event execution as required)
- Build relationships with customers and industry players to collaborate on events as co-presenters, panelists, guest speakers, etc.
- Assist with different projects such as customer holiday gifts, campaigns, customer events, etc.
- 7+ years B2B event management experience including proprietary events, field events, tradeshows/conferences and virtual events/webinars
- Experience working on Executive Programs and familiarity with industry best practices.
- Excellent project management skills with proven ability to successfully manage and execute multiple projects with different priorities and stakeholders
- Clear, thoughtful communicator (verbal and written) with strong interpersonal skills
- Impressive portfolio of previously managed events
- Proven track record of working with B2B sales organization to build and deliver results
- Ability to consistently set and meet deadlines
- Creative and able to think outside the box
- Experience with end-to-end event program production from conception to completion – including third party and suppliers management, booth design, branding, logistics and AV requirements, webinar platforms management, demo set-up, audience acquisition, sales engagement and follow-up
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Comfortable working with cross-functional groups and executive leadership
- Ability to travel as required
The base salary range for this position is $105,000 - $115,000. This range is applicable to candidates who will perform the job either wholly, or in part, within New York City. Actual salary will be based on qualifications, competencies, and location. If you feel this range is not attractive, we encourage you to let us know through the application process.
Base salary is just one part of the pay package at Riskified. All full-time regular employees receive a bonus target and are eligible to receive stock-based awards. Also, our value proposition goes way beyond compensation: our perks and benefits package, culture, community, and learning and development programs are just some of the elements we provide to bring value to our employees. We invite you to apply to learn more about what we have to offer. What You'll Be Doing
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 750+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.Some Of Our NYC Benefits & Perks
In the News
- Our NYC team is currently working in a hybrid of remote and in-office for all our team members
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Reuters: General Atlantic-backed Riskified valued at $4.3 bln in NYSE debut
Fortune Magazine: Riskified named Best Workplaces in New York for 2022
The Muse: Q&A with Sales Enablement Manager Benedikt Parstorfer
Globes: Riskified is among Israel’s fastest growing companies
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite E-commerce Site
CTech: Riskified’s VP HR on Post-COVID Flexible Work RoutinesRiskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.