Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
The Cybersecurity PMO is seeking an experienced Program Manager to drive multi-year, cross-functional, strategic initiatives. You will be the single point of contact for projects you have undertaken, drive the overall execution and enable our business owners meet their project objectives. You should be comfortable owning issues and managing the resolution and outcome. You are technical and process focused with a singular goal of making your projects successful.
If you are passionate about project management, enjoy working in a dynamic and leading-edge technology organization and want to be on the forefront of Visa’s growth, we want to hear from you. Together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
- Accountable for the end-to-end planning and implementation of complex, cross functional Cybersecurity projects.
- Assemble and lead cross functional high-performance teams, creating a collaborative environment and execute with a sense of urgency
- Navigate Visa’s organizational structure to identify impacts and stakeholders.
- Lead boldly and utilize hard and soft skills to influence participants of all levels towards the common goal
- Proactively identify, track and mitigate project risks and issues.
- Maintain meticulous records of project and program financials, issues, risks, decisions, schedules
- Exercise independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor, and work independently to manage one’s time
- Ensure efficiency with Visa Project Management Methodology, processes and tool expertise.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD, OR 8+ years of relevant work experience.
- 6 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 4 or more years of relevant experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or up to 3 years of relevant experience with a PhD
- Experience in all aspects of program / portfolio management with specific attention to budget management.
- Ability to understand architectural and technical aspects of product development.
- Prior experience managing Infrastructure projects.
- Exceptional knowledge of Agile/Scrum/Lean principles and practices
- Experience working with Sponsors and Business Owners to develop product roadmaps that aligns with business objectives and prioritized based on resource availability.
- Experience managing dependencies, impacts, risks and issues among programs / projects across the portfolio.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership, enthusiasm, and accountability with high attention to detail and quality for all work products.
- Familiar with most program and business management tools.
- Significant cyber security domain knowledge and experience managing cyber security projects
- Proficient with project-related financial management, including variance analysis, resource forecast to actuals, capitalized vs. non-capitalized hardware and software management
- Project management and Agile certifications are preferred (PMP, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), Certified ScrumMaster (CSM),Scaled Agile Framework Program Consultant (SAFe SPC), Certified Stanford Advanced Senior Program Manager (SAPM), and/or Lean Six Sigma certifications).
Varies upon the needs of the department.
This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
U.S. APPLICANTS ONLY: The estimated salary range for a new hire into this position is 130,800.00 to 170,000.00 USD, which may include potential sales incentive payments (if applicable). Salary may vary depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position may be eligible for bonus and equity. Visa has a comprehensive benefits package for which this position may be eligible that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401 (k), FSA/HSA, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Wellness Program.