Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Opportunity
As the Product Manager on Customer Lifecycle, you will focus on driving user growth globally and help support users through their lifecycle journey. You’ll own the strategy, roadmap, and execution of key product initiatives focused on unlocking great user experiences based on data and insights. You’ll be responsible for customer onboarding, retention, product adoption, advocacy, and expansion goals. You will design and guide users's journey in investing, trading & earning cryptos and help users expand their crypto holdings and usages. you’ll drive decision making through quantitative results, research, and customer insights. You’ll be joining our growing product team to help define the future of our company and product. If you are an entrepreneurial product leader, who doesn’t hesitate to propose bold ideas and roll up your sleeves to put them into action, this role will be a great fit for you.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Own consumer experience and communication with users across all lifecycle stages
- Drive focused experimentation and continuous improvement rooted in data with outsized results against customer onboarding, retention, product adoption, advocacy, and expansion goals
- Develop and optimize product and customer journeys based on user personas and user behavior segmentation insight to drive user engagement and revenue.
- Work with cross-functional team to define and deliver product roadmap
- Collaborate with designers and engineers to develop detailed product specification
- Drive global product launches and lead beta programs
- Stay informed of the overall market landscape, including competitors and potential partners
- Monitor key product metrics and continuously improve them through ongoing product iteration
What We Look For In You:
- Solid years of product management, TPM, or software engineering experience
- Prior product experience on growth or gaming with a track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; ability to translate strategy into clear and actionable plans for Product Development, Engineering, Design and Sales
- Ability to understand and assess engineering, design and schedule tradeoffs
- Have an eye for good design and user experience
- Strong analytical, prioritization, and problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Comfortable analyzing data and proficient with data querying techniques (e.g. SQL)
- BA/BS technical degree or equivalent;
Nice to Haves:
- Familiar with third-party tools such as amplitude, hubspot, one-signal, braze
- Passion for crypto and blockchain innovations
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!