Title Senior Relationship Manager
Desired Location UK / EU
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (Nasdaq: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) is the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 45+ markets, 150 currencies and more than 600 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a Senior Relationship Manager
to join our fast-growing Client Relations
team. Reporting to our Relationship Management Director
, you will be supporting the team on managing a portfolio of Tier 1 and 2 gaming operators with the objective of building and maintaining strong relationships that are mutually beneficial to all parties.
The Senior Relationship Manager will be a single point of contact for the customer and liaise collaboratively across a variety of internal functions. The primary objectives are to build relationships, maintain client satisfaction levels, add value for our clients, develop Nuvei brand, and increase revenues for Nuvei by supporting our partners with our vast product suite.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to understand and anticipate clients existing and future needs in-depth and develop compelling solutions to meet client needs
- Bring fresh insight to client's businesses that will help them deliver a competitive advantage through increasing client's performance/revenue and satisfaction
- Develop and own joint strategies that are mutually beneficial to the client and Nuvei
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships through amongst other things, the undertaking of client visits and completion of quarterly business reviews
- On occasion, oversee the integration of clients to Nuvei platform, while working closely with the technical team to discuss the development of new features for merchants
- Achieving targets and goals while continually reviewing individual client account management plans
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics
- Analyze transactional data to improve customer performance across all areas of their business
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Coordinate with internal functions to ensure consistent service
- Collaborates with the sales team where appropriate to reach prospective clients
- Positioned as an expert in payments and gaming, keeping abreast of ongoing changes. regulation and competitive overview.
- 3+ years of experience in a relationship management role with significant client-focused solutions experience
- Payments industry experience - a must
- Gambling industry knowledge - advantage
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in data analytics
- Highly motivated team player
- Willingness to travel.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- Long Term Incentive Plan that creates an opportunity for all employees to financial benefit from Nuvei’s growth
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if company hit quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance
(benefits across the EU differ per location, please discuss which local benefits apply to the location you’re applying from with the recruiter)
- English (written and spoken) is the language used most of the time, as work colleagues, clients, and strategic suppliers are geographically dispersed.