Who We Are And What We Do
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 100 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.Why should you be part of Deel's success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
After our successful Series D in 2021, we raised another $50M last year, doubling our valuation to $12B.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.The Position
As our SDR Small & Medium Businesses | Sweden, you'll be playing a crucial role in breaking into new accounts and fostering relationships with multiple contacts within all levels of our target customer segments. You understand the impact you'll create on the bottom line, playing one of the most vital roles in the company. The day-to-day role includes collaboration with the broader sales team, market research to identify new potential customers and leads, and qualification of these leads by learning about their approach to onboarding.Duties
- Drive Deel's growth through inbound and outbound prospecting efforts, generating sales leads that will turn into opportunities and closed business.
- Learn from our well-seasoned sales team and help build out our world-class Sales Playbook and Tech Stack.
- Educate and develop leads through inbound or outbound prospecting via phone calls, emails, events, webinars, and assorted campaigns.
- Identify and develop an in-depth understanding of each lead generation process, supporting marketing activities, prospect touch-points, and the handoff to an Account Executive.
- Generate email sequences, and make cold calls to map and penetrate accounts.
- Conduct follow-up calls and emails until meetings are set.
We’d especially love to speak with you if:
- You are smart and work hard
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit/experience with a strong growth mindset
- You have a way with words and can write email copy and sequence campaigns that convert
- You are adaptable and comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- You are an active relationship builder who can collaborate with internal and external teams to consistently improve processes and communication workflows
- You have worked for an HR or Fintech company
- You've worked at a fast-growing startup
- You have previously successfully worked in a remote & distributed team
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
At Deel, we're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork