Who We Are And What We Do
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 100 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel's success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
After our successful Series D in 2021, we raised another $50M last year, doubling our valuation to $12B.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
What you will enjoy working on:
- Managing a growing team of Customer Success Manager in your region; recruiting, hiring, and training new team members
- Serving as a coach and a leader, helping to develop the skills of your CSMs as they help customers achieve their desired outcomes
- Build and Scale, Own, Optimize & Impact the revenue stream by driving change and maximize the effectiveness of the Customer Success team to deliver greater value and grow our customers.
- Organize and analyze customer and product data to identify and implement improvements to increase revenue growth, including partnering with Operations in designing and implementing processes, workflows, and automations.
- Proactively surface opportunities to improve the team’s operational efficiency and the customer experience
You will be successful if:
- You have proven experience leading a CSM team within a rapidly-growing B2B SaaS company in a Team Lead or Manager role
- You are driven, think on your feet, and thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- You have a track record of managing your team to meet or exceed customer renewal and retention goals in a high growth setting
- You are data oriented
- You have experience working with clients and team members from multiple countries and across multiple time zones
- You have experience working on a remote team
- You are based in EMEA timezone
- You have experience working at a high growth start-up or scale up
- You have Fintech or HRtech experience
- You are multilingual
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
At Deel, we're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.