Who We Are And What We Do
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 100 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel's success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
After our successful Series D in 2021, we raised another $50M last year, doubling our valuation to $12B.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
What You’ll Do At Deel
- Help our mid sized customers quickly onboard to the Deel platform, serving as their primary point of contact and support during the set up phase
- Be an expert user of the Deel platform to train customers and provide credible support on features and functionality
- Solve customer problems, and execute operations as required during the onboarding stage.
- Partner with internal teams, including Sales, Support, Operations, Product, and Engineering, to deliver the best customer experience
- Suggest ideas for optimizing customer onboarding workflows through process improvements and product automation
Some Key Qualifications
- At least 1 years experience in a Customer Onboarding and at least 2 years in Customer Support role supporting a B2B SaaS product
- You love supporting customers, solving their problems and executing relevant operations
- High attention to detail and can design an organized, effective onboarding plan and schedule for clients
- Team player, and enjoy working on a diverse team.
- Driven, think on your feet, and thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation, and verbal formats to customers and team members.
Bonus points if you
- Have experience working with clients and team members from multiple countries and across multiple time zones
- Have experience working on a remote team
- Have experience working at a high growth start-up or scale-up
- Have Fintech or HRtech experience
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
At Deel, we're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.