We are currently looking for Mobile Developer & this position will be based at Singapore.
This role is required to design, implement, integrate, develop and deliver sub-system or interfaces during development life cycle for large-scale, real time and real world applications. You'll build end-to-end solutions from scratch and extend existing solutions beyond original features and witness the tangible results of the code you create roll-out for actual real world usage.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in mobile software development;
- Curious, Strong communicator and ready to work in a fast-paced environment and willing to pick up new/different coding language as necessary.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Candidate should have extensive knowledge on Java, Hibernate/Spring Framework
- Candidate should be familiar with SQL databases and containerization technologies like Docker
- Knowledge on NodeJs, ExpressJS, Python is a plus
- Familiarity with other technologies like Kubernetes, Apache Kafka, Drools, jBPM, Apache Camel, Elastic stack etc. is a plus
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases is a plus
- You’ll work with a team of Developers/Integrators and Project Manager throughout software development life cycle in an iterative agile scrum team.
- Build micro-services, designing and developing frontend, backend as well as mobile applications on various platforms.
- Collaborate with fellow developers and other team members to improve usability of applications.
- Create quality mock-ups and prototypes.
- Provide technical support (enhancement or bug fixes) during system integration test, user acceptance test, system commissioning, and maintenance phases;
- Write highly performant codes that are clean, simple, maintainable, and write tests to ensure reliability of the software
- Strive for continuous improvement in terms of process, quality and efficiency;
- You will be participating in state-of-the-art product development and delivery of projects used on a large-scale global landscape.
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Self-motivated, independent and a good team player
- Able to work under pressure
- Innovative mindset and think-out-of-the-box