Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
What’s it all about?
As citizens, we are all aware of the important and increasing roles the government play in our lives. As the Visa Government Solutions (VGS) team, we are leading the company efforts in developing our strategy, leveraging expertise in various groups around the company and to develop compelling partnerships and comprehensive government solutions including Disbursements, Digitization, Government payments, Citizens paying governments, urban mobility, Tourism Insights or even CBDCs. We are also placing particular emphasis around development of new, innovative solutions that provide comprehensive new value to our government clients and to Visa. Government Innovation will therefore focus on net new opportunities for Visa to build, buy or partner in the public sector space.
An Analyst within the Visa Government Solutions team provides important contributions to development of a broad range of outcomes for the team. These can include supporting the development of our global partnership strategy or ongoing management of critically important Visa relationships with the World Bank, NGOs or Visa’s largest global clients who are partnering with Visa in the public sector space. Alternatively, you might be supporting the development Solutions strategies, identifying clear opportunities for Visa’s technology and products to support Government digital transformation ambitions. The role of Analyst, Visa Government Solutions is a flexible role that will provide a broad spectrum of career skill development and provide visibility to global partnerships, Visa’s business across regions.
What we expect of you, day to day:
The Visa Government Solutions Analyst role is a flexible role that will be expected to rotate across the team from time to time to work on large, material and impactful opportunities. However there will be a core set of responsibilities that will be consistent across the various initiatives you will support
Day to day responsibilities for this role include:
- Support the Partnership Global Lead to identify, qualify, and prioritise partnership opportunities
- Undertake desk top research to identify supporting evidence from published articles for inclusion into strategy development, including the synthesis of information into well presented slideware
- Utilising Visa data tools like GBI, Visa Analytics Platform to extract data to support performance modelling, business case inputs and growth measurement and reporting
- Support the development of commercial models with either the Partnerships team or the Solutions team to support go to market models and partnership term sheet development
- Go deep into Visa Product & Solutions that underline the VGS Solutions strategy to learn how they work and help to bring to life the support these platforms and solutions can provide to the end client
- Participate in client workshops (when they’re based in London) to work collaboratively on client journey and customer experience solutions development
- Support the management and organisation of cross functional working groups to deliver on major initiatives including working with the Solutions Pre-Sales team on project delivery
- Build and maintain strong relationships as required across other functions and stakeholders within the Visa Government Solutions Function and the wider Visa organization and go to market plans
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
- Suitable work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD) or relevant experience
- Educated to degree level or have equivalent professional experience
- Energy, commitment, enthusiasm, can do attitude, flexibility, customer focus, problem solving and willingness to work collaboratively across teams
- Strong communication skills both written and presentation development
- A strong lean towards developing your commercial acumen
- Some exposure to Visa Solutions and operations or a strong demonstrable record of upskilling to high performance levels from other tech focused businesses
- Experience in working cross-functional and cross-cultural teams
- Passion for Payments, Sustainability and experience with public sector entities is a plus
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.