Calling all innovators – find your future at Fiserv.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments, and we move money and information in a way that moves the world. We connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants, and consumers to one another millions of times a day – quickly, reliably, and securely. Any time you swipe your credit card, pay through a mobile app, or withdraw money from the bank, we’re involved. If you want to make an impact on a global scale, come make a difference at Fiserv.
What does a successful Project Manager do at Fiserv?
- You'll ensure a predictable, consistent, and successful project delivery.
- You'll plan, coordinate, and monitor scope.
- You'll partner with key business stakeholders to ensure a successful start-up and completion of a project.
- You'll work under moderate supervision with oversight provided by the Manager within Professional Services to achieve team goals.
What you will do:
- Drive projects from original concept through final implementation working with internal resources and external customers, including coordinating with other project managers and organizational entities to identify and monitor issues, impacts, and dependencies and building relationships with all functional areas and managing stakeholder expectations
- Defines scope and project objectives and develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, and status reports to acheive objectives
- Create and maintain a project schedule for each project by identifying and monitoring: overall project timeline, project milestones, tasks, resources, ETAs, task dependencies, and critical paths
- Manage the change control process, including owning the process documentation related to the overall process flow for the Business Unit
- Control and track project performance, time allocations, cost, and quality by constantly evaluating project progress and conducting regular team status meetings
- Responds to occasional requests for additional off-hour work in the event of an emergency client incident or critical business need
What you will need to have:
- 5+ years of experience in a project management, implementations, or consulting role
- 3+ years of experience working in a matrix environment
- 5+ years of experience managing cross-functional projects
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Office applications
- 5+ years of experience with Project Management tools including MS Project
What would be great to have:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent Project Management work experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Experience in banking, financial services, and/or software industries
- Experience working with online banking and security products
Perks at work:
- We’re #FISVProud of our commitment to your overall well-being with a growing offering of physical, mental, emotional, and financial benefits from day one.
- Maintain a healthy work-life balance with paid holidays, generous time off policies, including Unlimited Recharge & Refuel for qualifying associates, and free counseling through our EAP.
- Plan for your future with competitive salaries, the Fiserv 401(k) Savings Plan, and our Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Recognize and be recognized by colleagues with our Living Proof program where you can exchange points for a variety of rewards.
- Prioritize your health with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance options and a range of well-being resources through our Fuel Your Life program.
- Advance your career with training, development, certification, and internal mobility opportunities.
- Join Employee Resource Groups that promote our diverse and inclusive culture where associates can share perspectives, exchange ideas, and elevate careers.
Important info about this role:
- We’re better together. This role is fully on-site.
- There is an expected 10% of night and weekend work.
- In order to be considered, you must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without need for visa sponsorship, now or in the future, as it will not be provided for this role.
What you should know about us:
Fiserv is a global fintech leader with 40,000-plus (and growing) associates proudly serving clients in more than 100 countries. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company, one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and a top scorer on Bloomberg’s Gender-Equality Index, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce that reflects our world. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by law. Want to find out more? Click here to learn more about how we cultivate a diverse and respectful workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Warning about fake job posts:
Please be aware of fraudulent job postings that are not affiliated with Fiserv. Fraudulent job postings may be used by cyber criminals to target your personally identifiable information and/or to steal money or financial information.
Any communications from a Fiserv representative will come from a legitimate business email address. We will not hire through text message, social media, or email alone, and any interviews will be conducted in person or through a secure video call. We won’t ask you for sensitive information nor will we ask you to pay anything during the hiring process. We also won’t send you a check to cash on Fiserv’s behalf.
If you see suspicious activity or believe that you have been the victim of a job posting scam, you should report it to your local FBI field office (fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices) or to the FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center (ic3.gov).
More about life at Fiserv and joining our team:
Find out more about us and how you can take the next step at careers.fiserv.com. Whenever you're ready for a change, we're ready to help.