Travelex is the world's largest foreign exchange specialist with over 8,000 employees globally across 30 countries and are continuing to expand. It’s a very exciting time to join a dynamic and ever-changing environment.
Travelex ANZ is looking for a Foreign Exchange Dealer to join the Wholesale and Cash Operations based at our ANZ Head Office in Sydney CBD.
The role will be:
Reporting to the Head of Wholesale and Cash Operations the key responsibilities include:
- Manage and accountable for the timely completion of Banknotes trades across the Dealing Desk in accordance with customer service levels.
- Onboarding of new wholesale customers
- Build strong relationships, developing trust and credibility with customers, partners, peers, teams, internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for the timely completion and lodgment of all Regulatory / Compliance reporting relating Wholesale banknote dealing.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Banknote market participants and unique vendor relationships (depot facility)
- Continual evaluation of wholesale pricing based on market conditions and customer requirements
- Other Ad-hoc analysis when required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Detailed knowledge of the wholesale banknote market and general FX dealing systems and practices
- Proven experience in the FX Industry (particularly spot market)
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to apply solid commercial judgment to lead in their area of expertise
- Demonstrate forward thinking anticipating and planning to deal with future events, trends and opportunities and exercise judgements as they find appropriate
General experience and personal qualities:
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic, a self-driven individual who seeks continuous improvement and has a willingness to roll up the sleeves and showcase their reporting skills
- Strong attention to detail having worked in industry for up to 1-3 years
- Relationship-building skills, being able to communicate effectively with both external and internal stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Work well both autonomously and as part of the Wholesale and Cash Operations team
- Ability to manage numerous competing priorities while ensuring deadlines are met
- Ability to show initiative and work under pressure
- Competitive package including study support, and professional membership reimbursement
- Part of an awesome team in a supportive and rewarding work environment
- Work within a hybrid Environment
Only Successful Candidates will be contacted.
Travelex is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Travelex do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.