Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
Commercial and Money Movement Solutions (CMS) within Visa has a strategic growth initiative to expand beyond core consumer card payments (C2B) and into broader money movement flows between individuals, businesses, and governments. The investments that Visa has made over decades in C2B provide Visa with the infrastructure, technical capability, brand, expertise, and relationships to tap into money movement between a much broader coupling of counterparties (B2B, B2b, B2C, P2P, G2C, G2B, etc.). The target market opportunity of more than 185T in potential volume is a Board-level aspiration for the company, with an aggressive net revenue CAGR forecast of 25%+ over the next five years. Visa Business Solutions B2B payments are central to the strategic growth of new payment flows.
Within CMS, Visa Business Solutions (VBS) is the business unit responsible for growing all flows between businesses and governments from SMBs to the largest global corporates. We enable business and government entities of all sizes to thrive in dynamic global and local markets, by providing innovative end to end payment capabilities and frictionless experiences that simplify the critical processes that businesses perform daily. These critical processes include managing expenses, compliance, vendors and reporting and of course, making payments. Our suite of products and solutions delivers better cash flow, productivity, administrative efficiency, reconciliation, control and acceptance for clients. Visa is the number one payment network for small businesses, and we are rapidly growing our depth and breadth of solutions for large corporates and governments.
We are seeking a proactive Finance Manager to support finance for VBS. We are an agile, highly visible team that works using a consultative model with business to apply data to business and finance decisions as well as measure performance. As a finance business partner this person will serve as a strategic partner for Global VBS to support the financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, and month-end reporting processes, as well as drive growth in key areas of expansion.
- Lead all close, budgeting and forecasting processes by developing timelines and templates, communicating guidance on key deliverables, and building senior executive presentations that bring overall themes and insights together
- Combine observed patterns and trends to create accurate forecast, able to triangulate and exercise judgement
- Learn and understand Visa’s financial reporting systems, run data queries, develop financial architecture, and support finance technology initiatives
- Create long term views for growth based on business strategy and macro-economic data
- Understand individual product offerings, market dynamics, and underlying drivers
- Work with regional partners to understand pipelines for all Products, evaluate penetration, pricing, and opportunities for growth
- Collaborate and coordinate with a broad base of stakeholders (i.e. Corporate Finance, FP&A, Strategy, Controllership, etc.)
- Serve as a subject matter expert within FP&A, both as a guide for peers, as well as providing ownership and/or support of strategic initiatives
- Actively seek opportunities to introduce new tools and improve analysis
- Build business cases to support go-to-market strategies and new product launches
- Strong analytical skills
- Converts complex analyses into revealing business storylines
- Operates with minimal supervision and able to make informed, well-reasoned decisions independently. Strong business judgement
- Highly detail oriented
- Thrives in an environment that is fast-paced, rapidly changing, and customer service-oriented
This is a hybrid position.
Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
- 5 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD
- 6 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 4 or more years of relevant experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or up to 3 years of relevant experience with a PhD
- 5 or more years of Finance and Consulting experience with progressively increasing responsibilities or at least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Able to rapidly establish a broad and deep understanding of the payments landscape
- Understanding of multi-party economic model (issuers, acquirers, processors, interchange, merchants, cardholders, etc.) and performance measurement/reporting
- Enjoys an environment that is fast-paced, rapidly changing, and customer service-oriented
- Converts complex analyses into revealing business storylines
- High proficiency in Excel with demonstrated ability to improve processes via automation and end-to-end efficiencies, additional experience with a complex financial system (e.g., Oracle) a plus
- Ability to effectively work independently and collaborate as part of a cross-functional, global andmatrixed team
- Highly detail oriented with excellent planning and time management skills
Varies upon the needs of the department.
This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
U.S. APPLICANTS ONLY: The estimated salary range for a new hire into this position is 120,800.00 to 157,000.00 USD, which may include potential sales incentive payments (if applicable). Salary may vary depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position may be eligible for bonus and equity. Visa has a comprehensive benefits package for which this position may be eligible that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401 (k), FSA/HSA, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Wellness Program.