Bankable is an award-winning FinTech that provide real-time payment and digital banking solutions including virtual accounts, virtual and plastic card programmes and eWallets.
We are currently experiencing exponential growth with a client base ranging from global corporates, banks, insurers and marketplaces to SMEs and FinTechs.
We are growing... a lot! Every area of Bankable is growing, all driven by awesome commercial growth and customer acquisition. We are currently looking for an Application Support Analyst to join our Client Services team where you will provide high quality support services to our clients and internal teams!Role Responsibilities
The Client Services team is one of the client facing teams at Bankable and manages the service to our clients both in Day-to-Day operations and helping deliver new functionality to production. Our clients are European and soon to be Global.
The role will work closely with Technology, Implementation and Delivery.
- Work with our clients to resolve issues, propose known solutions or workarounds and assist management in the highlighting client needs.
- Work with internal Delivery and Engineering teams to understand in depth the products they have built and how the team can sufficiently support these products.
- Handling complex and advanced production issues and tickets whilst guiding and supporting team members to increase their skills and improve overall team performance.
- Working on 2nd line support issues, but also advanced Application Support for internal and external tickets.
- Experience of working on a Service Desk, in Application Support or Customer Services within FinTech/Financial Services.
- Desirable to have experience working with Internet facing applications
- Desirable to have experience working in dynamic and regulated environments (e.g. PCI DSS, ISO27001)
- An understanding of Internet technologies, including APIs, and how they are used a benefit
- An understanding of payment processes (e.g. Visa\Mastercard, UK Faster Payments, ISO8583, SEPA) a benefit
- In depth knowledge of tools such as Linux, SQL and JIRA.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Genuine passion for Client Support and how it can bring value to businesses/customers
- Continuous learner, able to demonstrate a familiarity with current trends
- Can communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders at different levels
- 25 days annual leave (increasing by one day per completed year of service, up to 30 days)
- Up to 4 well-being days and 1 volunteering day per year
- Pension contribution, up to 3%
- Monthly socials (COVID restrictions permitting!)
- A hybrid working model; based in Europe’s largest technology accelerator in Canary Wharf, with awesome views of London (One Canada Square, 3rd tallest building in the UK!), our office offers fresh fruit for breakfast, freshly baked cookies for snacking every day at 3pm, regular networking and industry events.
- A fun, fast-paced and collaborative environment, where you are encouraged to take initiatives and can see the immediate impact of your work on a daily basis.
- The flexibility to grow and shape your career within Bankable, based on your interests and ambitions
On successful completion of your probationary period:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance (5x base salary)
- Income Protection
- Individual training allowance
- Employee discounts inc. gym
- Cycle2work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme