Bureau Manager – Tesco Bank Osterley (Isleworth)– Full Time
: Permanent, Full TimeHours per week:
37.5 hours Salary:
£25,467.00 per annum + Location AllowanceWorking Patterns:
This job is perfect for those who are flexible and able to work a variety of shifts between Monday to Sunday. Depending on your team, you will receive a monthly or weekly rota.Benefits
Current Job Not Taking You Places?
- 22 days plus bank holidays pro-rata
- Employee discount platform with Everyday Rewards by Bravo at hundreds of shops & online stores
- Employee Assistance Program
- Season Ticket Loan/Ride to Work Scheme
- Life & Dental Insurance, Critical Illness Cover
Exchange your job for a new career with limitless destinations at Travelex.
Travelex attributes its success and growth down to its hard-working people. It’s their desire to deliver exceptional results, service, and positive experiences to our customers every day that sets us apart from the rest. If you see yourself as a natural leader who can galvanise people and showcase best practice but also mentor from behind the scenes to orchestrate a dynamic and efficient team, we want you as our next Bureau Manager.
As an integral part of Tesco Bank, you will be placed on-site in one of our bustling Bureaus situated within an Tesco retail store. Thousands of customers will step foot through the door each day, with many looking for help and guidance on all aspects of foreign exchange. We want to not only be the preferred provider of foreign exchange, but we also want to lay down a marker when it comes to being at the forefront in delivering detailed and concise advice paired with an exceptional customer and buying experience. This is where we need people like you to join the business and help us achieve our vision.What will you be doing?
What do I need to have?
- Managing a team of Travel Service Partners ensuring each member of the team strives to deliver the best possible customer experience to every customer who transacts with Tesco Bank
- Nurturing and mentoring the team to maintain high levels of customer service and enable Travel Service Partners to perform to the best of their ability with the best training available
- Focusing and reviewing customer feedback, service levels and the ability of the Travel Service Partners to implement processes and solutions that improve outputs and achieve objectives
- Engaging with customers to process all foreign exchange transactions accurately and efficiently
- Delivering on key performance goals both procedural, operational and customer focused
- Utilising your keen eye for detail to process daily online FX request and deliveries
- Implementing and driving best legal practice and regulatory standards whilst adhering to Travelex compliance procedures to ensure operational compliance and efficiency
What does the interview process look like?
- A passion for leading - You’ll know what it takes to galvanise and lead dynamic and diverse teams to deliver on targets and business objectives, putting in place effective processes and procedures to achieve your goals.
- Great communicator and motivator – You’ll find talking with people and building relationships comes naturally to you. You’ll not only be a great talker, but a good listener who is understanding of people and their needs. We know people perform better when they feel valued and heard.
- Great customer service matters to you – You know what good service looks like, you understand the ramification of delivering bad service and a poor customer experience, so you make it your goal to deliver exemplary service in every interaction.
- Desire to succeed – You’ll have the drive and vision to want to make a difference, to enjoy what you do, care about the impact you have and the way you make people feel.
- Step 1 – Our team of Talent Acquisition Partners will review your application and get in touch with you if they think your experience fits the brief and conduct an initial screening call.
- Step 2 – You’ll be invited to a face-to-face or online Teams interview to meet with the hiring manager. We’ll delve deeper into your experience and assess your suitability and background in relation to the roles and its core objectives. They’ll be plenty of time for you to assess us equally and ask lots of questions to ensure this role is right for you too. Given you’d be working with vast amounts of money on a regular basis they’ll also be a small numerical test too that you’ll complete.
- Step 3 – If successful we’ll reach out and offer the opportunity to join Travelex as our newest Bureau Manager. If you’re unsuccessful, we’ll still reach out to you to provide detailed feedback. We owe you that much as an employer who’s dedicated your time to meet with us.
We are one of the market leading specialist providers of foreign exchange. Founded in 1976 and differentiated by our brand and market footprint, over the past 45 years we have built a network of foreign exchange stores and developed Travelex as a trusted and widely recognised brand in international money. Our mission is to simplify our customers’ access to international money, however and whenever.
Exciting? We think so! Your journey starts here, so take the first step to become part of the Travelex Team by clicking apply!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.