What does a successful Senior Agile Technology Project Manager do at Fiserv?
The Senior Agile Project Manager is responsible for driving simple to complex, high priority projects or component phases of larger Application Development programs. They are accountable for delivering projects on time, within budget, and within scope.
What You Will Do
What You Will Need To Have
- You will lead and coordinate cross-functional, cross-departmental, and occasionally cross-company teams for Biller Solutions, and help drive process improvements and standards for all aspects of a project, from initiation to closure.
- Ensure project methodologies, project delivery processes, and implementation management processes are followed. This includes managing and driving:
- Project Schedule
- Risk and Issuer Management
- Scope Change Management
- Manage the project budget. This includes understanding and validating estimates, cost variance tracking, and managing project resources effectively.
- Provide Project/Program status i.e., Mission Critical Program Updates (weekly meeting) and Clarity Reporting.
- Provide clear and concise project communication - both written and verbal.
- Ensure adherence to and proper organization usage of project/program management practices in alignment with an agile methodology implementation.
- Support Backlog & Capacity Management through the management of new project flow into development.
- Create and maintain project & capacity forecasting including allocations and variance.
- Maintain Clarity (PPM tool), JIRA Management and publish appropriate reports to create transparency.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, PMP and/or CSM certification preferred.
- 5 to 7 years of progressive technology project management experience, including management of major application development projects, in a large operating environment.
- Proficient in Agile Methodology
- Proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments (10-20 Projects simultaneously).
- Meeting Management – able to effectively prepare, conduct, participate in and follow up on business meetings.
- Planning – Demonstrates the ability to identify project interdependencies and synergies; to identify alternatives; make contingency plans and develop action plans to implement successfully.
- Organizational Skills – Demonstrates the capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction, and altering priorities and to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Critical Thinking – able to demonstrate critical thinking, providing options and recommendations relating to resolving issues, mitigating risks, and resolving escalated items.
- Risk Management – knowledge of process, tools, and techniques for assessing and controlling and organization’s exposure (assets, liabilities, reputation, non-compliance, etc.)