Ingenico is a global leader in the fintech market, with more than three decades of experience and employs over 7,500 people. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keep anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide.
We provide merchants with a comprehensive and innovative range of services and solutions that eliminate payment complexity and make purchasing quick, seamless and secure for consumers, whatever the sales channel or payment method.
We have an opportunity for a Head of Service Operations to join our team based at our Preston, Melbourne office. This role will own & lead all operational channels that deliver a service to clients including but not limited to help desk, field services, digital channels, and managed services.
The role is also responsible for the contractual relationship and performance with Ingenico's Service Providers focusing on financial and client experience objectives whilst ensuring SLA achievements by identifying operational opportunities to optimise performance as well as create & drive efficiencies.
As the Head of Service Operations, you will focus on service delivery execution whilst prioritising transformation to ensure that key service functions are digitised and aligned with our future business offerings and growth. Working closely with internal subject matter experts, you will lead the operational business to a more streamlined & effective approach to service delivery.
For this position, we expect you to be a transformative operational professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help our customer to have a better service experience whilst achieving the commercial objectives of Ingenico Pacific.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Develop a team of passionate operational leaders who deliver Ingenico's business and strategic objectives, whilst building employee advocacy.
- Develop and support of operational leaders and team members
- Establish clear expectations and performance goals for operational leaders and team members
- Ensure the professional development of operational leaders through mentorship, development plans and guidance.
- Establish and maintain a positive and collaborative working environment
- Develop a culture of open communication and transparency within the team.
- Establish and maintain a culture of high performance, accountability and ownership across the operational team
- Build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Ownership & management of strategic plans with operational leaders & Service Providers to improve efficiency and client experience.
- Ownership and management of all operational key performance indicators (KPIs) and service level agreements (SLAs) insuring all KPI's & SLA's are appropriate, monitored, managed and met.
- Ownership and management of the national helpdesk including performance, process improvement, service standards, and culture.
- Ownership and management of the national Field Technician Network through our service providers including performance, service & quality standards and the culture.
- Ownership of contract & pricing structure with service providers including selection, negotiation and management of the service provider contracts
- Establish a data-led culture that analyses, identifies, develops plans and implements operational opportunities that improve processes, optimise effectiveness & improve performance.
- Provide a point of escalation for client-related issues and opportunities
- Lead Incident team during outages & crisis management providing clear communications & responses to severity levels
- Ownership transformational program in conjunction with the internal continuous Improvement owners/stakeholders & drive program of work to transform operational business.
- Responsible for the end-to-end customer experience to deliver a transformational client experience focused on cost to serve and service excellence
- Strategic Cost Management - Identify and deliver key improvement initiatives across the operational business that simultaneously reduce or manage costs efficiencies.
- Establish strong relationships with key product stakeholders & be a key influencer in future delivery models.
- Stakeholder management of all internal customer interactions/touch points with the Service providers.
To be successful in this role you will require:
- 10+ years’ experience in effective senior leadership and service management
- Experience in driving outstanding Customer Advocacy and customer resolution with an ability to demonstrate and articulate an in-depth understanding of customer/consumer needs in the area of field operations.
- Experience at leading a nationally distributed workforce
- Previous Contract management experience including the negotiation, development and implementation of commercial documents such as MSA and Service Level Agreements
- Experience at driving 3rd party performance through strategic and constructive relationships
- A focus on customer needs and expectations is crucial to exceed and enhance experience.
- The ability to analyse data, identify trends, and draw insights is critical for understanding the performance of the delivery channels and making data-driven recommendations for improvement.
- Ability to develop a strategic business plan and execute it effectively
- Ability to demonstrate and articulate an in-depth understanding of client/customer needs and develop strong leaders and managers
- In-depth understanding of contract performance metrics and how to evolve these through the contract life cycle
- Excellent stakeholder management across all levels of the company
- Strong commercial perspective, ability to manage/meet budgets through driving cost reduction and maximise revenue; and develop the management team to make improvements to their teams performance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are necessary for collaborating with cross-functional teams, presenting data and insights, and providing guidance and support to internal stakeholders and external customers.
- Strong people leadership & building engagement including interpersonal and relationship-building skills
In Return We Offer:
- Hybrid working
- Corporate discounts & recognition
- Flu vaccinations
- Office fruit box
- Social club
- Birthday leave
- Employee Assistance Program & mindfulness sessions
- Comprehensive training and development
- Salary continuance and life insurance
- Paid primary caregiver parental leave
- Learning & development opportunities
- Career progression
Ingenico is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds.