We are looking for multiple a Technical Business Analysts, Payments, to provide the subject matter expertise on merchant payments for our growing team of payments enthusiasts working with our client to bring their payment terminals into the Australian market.
- Collaborate with the clients and other third-party providers
- Prepare and run analysis on data sets as base for decision making
- Maintain and feed data information system for a long-term initiative with large client
- Bridge the gap between business and technical, collaborating with the development team in validating releases against features and user stories
You Can Expect:
We are building a team to work on a major long-term project in Australia. The Senior Technical Business Analyst, Payments, will be working directly with the client, supporting the Payments Consulting project team in Australia and in EU. You can expect:
- Working on a major project implementation of an overhaul in the Australian payment market
- Gaining exposure to the changing payment market entry to the Australian payment industry
You will also have the opportunity working with the Product Team and Development Team in developing cutting edge Test Automation and Services, including robotics, assisting in developing mock-ups and user stories, together with the Product Team and validating releases against these.
What We Are Looking For:
Skills and Competencies
- Analytical mindset
- Self-driven and team player
- Excellent communicator
Knowledge and Experience:
- Be confident with your technical expertise in card payments and payment terminals and integrated POS
- Understand merchant acquiring and merchants businesses and processes, in particular about payment terminals and onboarding
- 5+ years experience as Business Analyst with merchant acquiring payments domain knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of EMV, AS2805
- MS Visio (or similar tools)
- Experience in working with startups is beneficial
If this sounds like you, please do reach to me by sending a private message along with your latest updated CV. Best of luck !!!