Join the Team Making Possibilities Happen
If you’ve ever used an ATM, paid a bill through your phone, sent money to a friend or shopped online, chances are your transaction was safeguarded and processed using our software. Now it’s your turn to serve the payment needs of organizations and people the world over. Job Summary:
The Sr. Compliance Manager will have primary accountability for assisting in managing the organization’s Compliance and Assurance Governance function. This role will work with business operations and technology partners, as well as third party vendors, to identify compliance risks within the governing laws, rules and regulations, and facilitate audit programs to achieve required industry certifications or attestations of compliance. This role will work across the enterprise to lead a full range of programs governing the company’s compliance and privacy framework and execution. This includes corporate compliance policy, second line of defense compliance governance, identification, and interpretation of regulatory expectations. Job Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required for the job:
- Assist in developing, implementing, and managing Compliance and Assurance Programs, including those such as ISO 27001.
- Performs as a subject matter expert on compliance matters, including industry and regulatory security framework analysis.
- Monitors and communicates to organizational stakeholders new and revised laws and regulations.
- Prepares and assists with presenting clear, accurate and timely reports on program risk mitigation measures and compliance activities to key stakeholders, senior management and the Board of Directors/Risk Committee.
- Provides guidance to Departments/Business Units in the design and evaluation of compliance related tools and projects.
- Collaborates with Information Security to ensure alignment between Cyber Security and Compliance and Assurance practices.
- Participates in client meetings, sponsor audits and regulatory inspections for questions related to compliance matters.
- Assists in developing, and reviewing annually, supporting Compliance and Assurance policies, standards and procedures.
- Supports annual Compliance and Assurance knowledgebase management efforts (ensuring program materials are available for repeatable use within internal tools)
- Partners with Legal on interpretation and applicability of laws, rules, and regulations.
- Understand and adhere to all corporate policies to include but not limited to the ACI Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- Understands and complies with Risk Management program requirements including identification of risks, key controls, and control testing as applicable to their responsibilities.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Experience needed for the job:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 10+ years of general compliance and audit experience in the financial services and/or technology industry.
- Knowledge of related federal and state laws, rules and regulations e.g., ISO 27001, PCI, GLBA, HIPAA, GDPR, etc.
- Preferred Certifications: CISM, CRISC, CISA, CIA, CICA, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
- RSA Archer GRC or similar tool
- Provides guidance across the enterprise on new compliance requirements and ACI’s approach to compliance.
- Ability to make decisions independently and clearly articulate them to a broad audience.
- Excellent relationship building skills-ability to consider multiple viewpoints.
- Demonstrated ability to Present to various levels of leadership.
- Process oriented.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience in assessing the impact of current/emerging regulations on the organization.
- Experience in developing and managing a compliance program.
- MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Standard work environment
- Majority of time spent on PC (Phys.Req.)
- < 20% travel
In return for your expertise, we offer growth, opportunity, and a competitive compensation and benefits package in a casual work environment.
Are you ready to help us transform the world of electronic payments? To learn more about ACI Worldwide, visit our web site at www.aciworldwide.com
Job ID (Requisition #10783)
ACI Worldwide is an AA/EEO employer in the United States, which includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities, and an EEO employer globallyAbout Us
ACI Worldwide is a global leader in mission-critical, real-time payments software . Our proven, secure and scalable software solutions enable leading corporations, fintechs and financial disruptors to process and manage digital payments , power omni-commerce payments , present and process bill payments , and manage fraud and risk . We combine our global footprint with a local presence to drive the real-time digital transformation of payments and commerce.