PMO Project Manager
Berkley Heights, NJ, US
What does a PMO Project Manager do?
You will manage the full project management life cycle of highly complex, large-scale, and strategic IT projects. You’ll supervise and lead the program/project staff to oversee the impacts and interdependencies between programs and work to ensure initiatives are met. You will also manage contracts and vendors assigned to Corporate Initiatives.
What You Will Do
- Implement established policies, system monitors and controls to ensure the successful management and reporting of all corporate initiatives in the Program
- Thoroughly research and understand assigned customer business, goals, and challenges.
- Partner with assigned accounts and serve as their advocate with internal teams.
- Stay actively engaged in all aspects of the customer engagement including awareness of support issues, Tier account management, strategic planning, projects, and business plans.
- Communicate customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction to the appropriate representatives within Fiserv
- Perform demonstrations of the Fiserv and SnapPay Product Suite.
What You Need To Have
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or Engineering or equivalent work/military experience required
- 8+ years of IT and business experience in strategic planning, development, implementation and maintenance of systems, preferably across multiple hardware and software platforms
- Out of the 8 years required, at least 5 years in a combination of the following: Progressive broad-based information systems Project Management experience (which could include consulting) with state-of-the-art hardware and software systems is desirable; knowledge and implementation experience in new computing architectures and networked computing structure
- Experience in Program Management and execution of multiple related development projects simultaneously, particularly as Project Manager on systems development, with working knowledge of Systems Development Lifecycle and the Project Management Lifecycle
- Adaptability to work in both a team environment and an individual basis.
- Intricate knowledge of merchant processing and operating platforms.
What Would Be Great To Have
- Project Management certificate (PMP) from the Project Management Institute (PMI)