Who We AreAbout Stripe
At Stripe, you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global
economy within everyone’s reach. Stripe is a financial infrastructure
platform for businesses. Millions of companies—from the world’s largest
enterprises to the most ambitious startups—use Stripe to accept
payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities.
Our mission is to increase the GDP of the internet, and we have a
staggering amount of work ahead.About The Team
The Solutions Architecture Team partners with our users to realize their
full potential through the adoption of prescriptive solutions that drive
their growth and success.
Specialist Solutions Architects (SSA) are domain experts aligned to
specific Stripe products. We have in-depth knowledge of specific
solution offerings and understanding of customer’s challenges. We advise
the broader pre-sales team and work with customers on complex
opportunities, support revenue attainment for the product line, serve as
an advisor on go-to-market sales plays, enable and uplevel the broader
GTM organization and provide critical insights to our product and
What You’ll Do
As a Specialist Solution Architect, you will lead in-depth product
discussions with our top users and prospects and execute against our go
to market strategy for products including Stripe Issuing and Stripe
Treasury. We educate our product and engineering teams on the trends in
the market and strongly influence the product roadmap for the Banking as
a Service product suite at Stripe.Responsibilities
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on Stripe’s BaaS (Treasury, Issuing) products to accelerate opportunities.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding and working knowledge of embedded finance applications that leverage Stripe's Issuing and/or Treasury products.
- Understand the compliance requirements of solutions built with Stripe BaaS products.
- Define, share, and learn best practices and re-usable assets with the broader GTM organization to enhance the quality and efficiency of the team.
- Create reference architectures to uplevel the team and refine reference solutions based on product enhancements and feedback from customers.
- Partner closely with the BaaS product sales team and be an active part of the opportunity team for Stripe’s largest BaaS customers to lead strategy and own key customer relationships.
- Partner closely with the BaaS product teams to get early exposure to new products and features.
- Serve as a “Voice of the Customer” internally to drive product and feature request prioritization.
- Identify and summarize product, industry, and implementation trends, and provide actionable insights to product stakeholders and sales to influence Stripe's BaaS product roadmap.
- Act as an escalation point to drive our most complex technical issues to resolution with Stripe’s engineering team.
- Support customers and Stripes on account or deal strategy related to BaaS deals
- Deeply understand the sales process for the product and provide the Sales team with tools and training to qualify potential leads.
- Stay current on competitive analysis and market differentiation.
- Support marketing events including executive briefings, conferences, user groups, and trade shows.
- 7+ years of technical sales experience, ideally within a Fintech company.
- 3 years of embedded finance product experience.
- Experience with integrating RESTful APIs into web applications.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, comfortable explaining complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- A passion for learning and researching current and emerging products to develop innovative solutions.
- A proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners.
- Ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment.
- Strong knowledge of software engineering and architecture patterns, with the ability to understand how a wide variety of technologies and systems interact with each other.
- Experience enabling and scaling a GTM team.
- Experience with online and in-person payments.
- Experience in systems design, with a background building and deploying complex applications.