Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
The Workplace Technologies team is looking for a seasoned A/V Manager to lead our UK/EU & CEMEA workplace technologies efforts. Our team is focused on being a trusted partner who helps enable fellow colleagues to communicate and connect anywhere in the world. We pride ourselves in thinking outside of the box and push the technical boundaries of building the future of hybrid workplace.
This candidate is a technical leader who is highly motivated to transform Visa into the best place to work, communicate, and collaborate. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Microsoft Teams Rooms & A/V life cycles from conception to deployment & operations. This candidate will have deep technical knowledge around collaboration tools, conference room technology, live event production, video walls, digital signage, and video conference platforms. It is essential this candidate understands best practices and always stays ahead of industry trends.
This role will be highly collaborative and responsible for key partnerships with IT, Facilities, Construction and Real Estate, and vendors. This person will be a key driver in implementing new technologies and innovative solutions throughout Visa Europe and CEMEA locations. It’s very important for this candidate to have a positive can-do attitude, incredibly organized, tenacity in solving problems, strong team player, and be able to communicate effectively with stakeholders and staff
- Lead a small group of UC/AV engineers for all Workplace Technologies in the Visa UK, EU and CEMEA regions.
- Use your expertise to get into the technical weeds and do what it takes to get the job done
- Ensure accountability and set short-term and long-term objectives and goals
- Create reports and KPIs to ensure team is performing at peak efficiency
- Design and commission innovative A/V solutions for boardrooms, lobbies, innovation centers, conference rooms, event spaces, training rooms, collaborative spaces, video walls, digital signage, etc.
- Drive A/V scopes and partner with stakeholders, general contractors, IT teams, facilities, vendors, etc. and ensure office build and refresh projects are completed according to design specifications
- Provide stellar customer service and consult with internal clients to discuss, plan, and ensure their A/V requirements are scoped and planned
- Manage IT support tickets and troubleshoot and resolve escalated A/V issues in a timely manner
- Lead and own proof-of-concept (POC) tests and validation on new and emerging A/V technologies
- Create, update, and archive all documentation and wikis
- Train and mentor other team members
- Be an industry leader and expert and create a strong network of AV vendors and partners
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience and a Bachelors degree, OR 8+ years of relevant work experience
- 5+ years in leading a team of production engineers
- 5+ years of experience in A/V system design and development
- Has customer service first approach with a positive, can-do attitude
- Experience in managing resources and escalations
- Proven track record in planning and delivering A/V solutions in a fast-paced, pressured environment
- Extensive experience in deploying and supporting Microsoft Team Rooms (MTR)
- Experience in deploying and supporting digital signage, wayfinding, room schedulers
- Experience in deploying and supporting video walls
- Experience in managing A/V technology life cycle in a global enterprise environment.
- Experience in proposing projects and status to executive leadership
- Experience in designing and building live event auditoriums and professional broadcast studios
- Experience with construction projects including A/V, acoustical and lighting specific facility impacts (rack elevations, HVAC, lighting, environmental control, room acoustics)
- Experience operating lighting controls, audio consoles and routing distribution, video control and switching, etc.
- Experience in audio DSP programming and Dante network
- Experience with Crestron and Extron matrix switchers
- Knowledge of networking, firewalls, proxy, NDI, NVX, HLS, RTMP
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with Microsoft Teams
- CTS, CTS-I, CTS-D Certification
- Microsoft Teams Certifications
- Experience with Logitech, Poly, Neat
- Experience deploying Microsoft Teams Rooms, Zoom Rooms
- Experience handling TMS, CUCM, RPRM, Audiocodes
- Experience with Planar, Jupiter
- Experience with QSC, Biamp
- Experience with Appspace
- Experience using ticketing systems like ServiceNow or JIRA
- Experience knowledge in supporting video walls and GSOC/VNOC
- Experience in using webcast platforms such as VBrick and Microsoft
Teams Live Events
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.