Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are seeking a highly skilled Quantitative Researcher with a strong background in finance and crypto to join our team. The ideal candidate should have extensive experience in conducting research from a quantitative approach.
- Develop and maintain quantitative models to analyze and interpret data related to financial and crypto markets.
- Conduct independent research on individual crypto projects or overall macro market sentiment/risk.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments and trends in the financial and crypto industries, with a focus on decentralized finance (DeFi).
- Perform risks-oriented research and analysis.
- Collaborate with other team members to share insights and strategies.
- Present research findings to internal and external stakeholders.
- Advanced degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in conducting research in the financial or crypto industry.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in developing and maintaining quantitative models.
- Knowledgeable in DeFi, and familiar with mainstream DeFi platforms such as Aave, Uniswap, etc.
- Strong market sense and independent thinking regarding what is going on in the current crypto market. Previous experience in PE, hedge fund, or other investment-related posts preferred.
- Expertise in statistical analysis, data mining, and programming languages such as Python, R, or Matlab is a strong plus.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present complex research findings to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .