At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
Job Description Summary:
What you need to know about the role: PayPal seeks an experienced business-savvy, data-driven, and action-oriented individual to join its Sales Compensation Design and Analytics team. This individual will serve as a subject matter expert within the Sales Compensation COE and will work closely with Sales Ops, Sales Leadership, Regional Finance teams and Analytics teams to drive effective Sales Compensation design within assigned segments. Meet our team: The role will work with Sales and Finance teams across Enterprise Sales, Inside Sales, Partner Sales and SME Sales teams in the North America region. The Manager, Sales Compensation Design and Analytics will be responsible for driving the design and implementation of effective global plans, including stakeholder communication, for global sales roles within the assigned sales segment.
Your way to impact:
- You will serve as the primary consultant for assigned sales segments to oversee the design and development of annual Sales Incentive plans.
- You will provide advice and counsel for the application of best practices in sales compensation design while ensuring alignment with SIP guiding principles
- You will develop a strong understanding of the compensation frameworks across Sales teams including the plan design and metrics being tracked as well as how the metrics are tied to Financial goals
Your day to day:
- Perform program management responsibilities for annual design process to include implementation and plan operationalization
- Drive the annual review process of policies, procedures and governance practices for assigned segments
- Support tracking and analysis of incentive plans, SPIFF program and exception requests
- Provide direction and insights into target and quota setting
- Work hand in hand with partners to translate Complex data into actionable insights to the Sales/ Finance leadership team
- Address compensation related requests
- Perform quarterly analysis on compensation performance and how it is tied to financial performance for assigned segment/ market
- Support on Analytics requests related to measurement of incremental revenue and changes to quota, Other Ad-hoc analysis related to Sales Compensation
- Partner with the Reporting team to set up Sales metrics tracking and periodic checks to ensure validity of reports
What you need to bring:
- 7+ years of Sales Compensation Design experience in a complex organization
- Analytics/ Finance experience working with Sales/ Marketing teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral; must be comfortable presenting to senior leaders as well as peers
- Excel, Word, and PowerPoint proficiency a must
- A passion for problem-solving and comfort with ambiguity
- Experience in e-commerce, payments industry is a strong plus
- We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please don't hesitate to apply.
PayPal is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
Actual Compensation is based on various factors including but not limited to work location, and relevant skills and experience.
The total compensation for this practice may include an annual performance bonus (or other incentive compensation, as applicable), equity, and medical, dental, vision, and other benefits. For more information, visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com.
The U.S. national annual pay range for this role is $82500 to $187990
At PayPal, we’re committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can’t do this without our most important asset—you. That’s why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
Who We Are:
To learn more about our culture and community visit https://about.pypl.com/who-we-are/default.aspx
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
As part of PayPal’s commitment to employees’ health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
REQ ID R0101943